How do I contact some one in top management

konalee

Last April on a 35 day cruise with Oceania ,a group of us from the ship were involved in a serious incident involving a breach of security in the port of Oman that was never resolved through the ships captain. Does anyone have an email or phone number of someone I could contact in upper management?

Last April on a 35 day cruise with Oceania ,a group of us from the ship were involved in a serious incident involving a breach of security in the port of Oman that was never resolved through the ships captain. Does anyone have an email or phone number of someone I could contact in upper management?

I would have several questions about your post:

1. Did the "serious incident" involve Oceania? and/or Nautica's captain?

2. Did the "breach of security" have to do with the port or Oceania?

3. Why do you assume/presume that the captain of the vessel is solely/wholly responsible for you at all times, in all situations, just because you have booked passage on his/her vessel? And you do seem to believe that.

Forgive me, but you seem to me to be fairly "uppity" about this whole affair. I wasn't there, obviously, and you were -- but perhaps you need to reconsider the entire episode before you charge into the fray. Or, perhaps, you could be more detailed in your description of the "event" itself. Which would, in turn, help all of us reading your post, to better understand the...um...issue.

Last April? Serious incident? And you are waiting until July to contact Oceania?

Last April? Serious incident? And you are waiting until July to contact Oceania?

We were told there would be an investigation and the results sent to us. I felt 2 months was enough time for them to respond.

We did have a meeting with the captain of the ship the day after the incident and felt we were met with total apathy. I do not want to share details of the incident over the internet without first speaking with someone else in authority. We do not seek anything from Oceania but feel through there inaction to the incident aboard their shuttle bus put the seven of us and others in danger.

Thank you. This entire process is so others would not have to go through the same experence that we did. Mr Hunding, you should perhaps read more of the forums and respond less.

Okay, konalee, that's a deal -- if you'll explain what you mean.

You were on the attack without reason from your initial response to the question.

I agree. Mr. Hunding's comments were out of line and without reason. He owes the original poster an apology.

Have to say I'm pretty impressed that Mr. DelRio is monitoring the boards and responded so quickly and at 9:30 at night (at least my time!)! Not bad at all!

The BOSS is always watching :D

Mr. Delrio,

I would like to express my deepest appreciation to one of agents named Mayra Hernandez. She went above and beyond to help me when my own agent was on vacation. It was such a pleasant surprise, when other companies cut on customer service, to have an agent who is so dedicated to tend to the needs of our clints. Thank you.

Laura.

305 514 2301

fdr

Mr. FDR,

I am a first time Oceania cruiser this October and I am most impressed by the fact that the Boss has his fingers on the pulse at all times, especially when it comes to customer service and satisfaction. Your swift action is most commendable! I only wish more CEO's in this country were as hands on at the helm of their businesses. You clearly walk the talk, and it is much appreciated.

Susan

Have to say I'm pretty impressed that Mr. DelRio is monitoring the boards and responded so quickly and at 9:30 at night (at least my time!)! Not bad at all!

Frank has monitored these boards from day one of Oceania's inception..thats why he is such a special guy and Oceania is such a special cruise line!! IMHO

Jancruz1

My goodness. I certainly meant no offense to you or to the handful of others here who believe I owe you an apology. I was, I confess, put off by the apparent "tone" of your request, and -- no pun intended -- completely at sea about the involvement of the captain. In retrospect, I realize I really didn't have sufficient information to comment (I wish you had included the information in your second post in your first), and should have "kept my mouth shut."

And so -- please -- accept my apology.

I trust that with the personal attention of Mr. del Rio, your issue(s) will be resolved satisfactorily.

Hi all, and especially Jancruz

I actually came to CC today to ask if anyone had a contact email address too. I see that FDR has responded to the OP here, but my request is not so urgent or so important that I need to bother the CEO about it. I am just seeking an email address that will respond to me.

This is why I need it:

- I got sick on Nautica - nothing lengthy or serious but I spent about $500 on medical bills

- I lost the Dr's receipts along with other stuff after I disembarked when some luggage was misplaced (long story, I was travelling for three months)

- I just want to get a copy of my on-ship Dr's forms, I know they file them, and/or my receipt so that I can put in my insurance claim.

I have emailed Oceania three times at three different email addresses and have received no response at all. Being in Asia I find it difficult to phone USA at the appropriate time. Can anyone help with a RESPONSIVE email address please?

No call yet.

Thanks for kind remarks ISHPAK and BOARDREP.

FDR

Hi Frank, being as you are so obviously 'out there' monitoring this thread (and immense cudos to you for doing so), if you have a second could you please also see my post above and advise the best place for me to contact within your organisation to get copies of my ship's medical record on Nautica? Thanks heaps, I just became a Gold level Club member, having done my third >35 day cruise on Nautica (amongst others). Love the long itineraries, keep up the good work your staff are brilliant.

I just became a Gold level Club member, having done my third >35 day cruise on Nautica (amongst others). Love the long itineraries, keep up the good work your staff are brilliant.

Do you get triple points for the longer cruises

I have around 120 day on O but have not reached Gold yet :(

Do you get triple points for the longer cruises

I have around 120 day on O but have not reached Gold yet :(

You get 2 cruise credits for a cruise that is between 24 and 34 days, and for cruises greater than 34 you received 3 cruise credits if I read the information correctly. I may be a couple of days out when quoting the number of days as I do not have the brochure in front of me. I know that we missed the extra cruise credit on our cruise from Valparaiso to Rio last year and we are one day short of the 3 credits for our next cruise from Papeete to Sydney. Can't win.:eek:

You get 2 cruise credits for a cruise that is between 24 and 34 days, and for cruises greater than 34 you received 3 cruise credits if I read the information correctly. I may be a couple of days out when quoting the number of days as I do not have the brochure in front of me. I know that we missed the extra cruise credit on our cruise from Valparaiso to Rio last year and we are one day short of the 3 credits for our next cruise from Papeete to Sydney. Can't win.:eek:

Thanks

I guess I could have looked for my brochure :D

I need to get some longer cruises next time :D

Lyn

Yes, but the rewards get better now according to what I read in Your World. They are now offering 4 and 5 cruise credits for the longer cruises. I just have to wait for retirement (soon or very soon) to be able to book them.:D

There are quite a few of the longer cruises that I would like to take as where the shorter cruise stops I don't particularly want to fly home from.:D That's my story and I am keeping to it.:D

Archived