Southern Caribbean on the Caribbean Princess sailing on 11/10/2012

lovelearnteach

Hello everyone my name is Ken and I will be sailing with my uncle Terry. We are part of the Chumley group, and we can not wait for Nov. This is both of ours 1st time to sail with Chumley or any large group for that matter, but this will be both of ours 3rd Princess cruise. We have been to both Princess Cays and Aruba, but it will be our 1st visit to Curacao. So who else is with us on this cruise?

Hey you!

I had started a thread earlier and only got one response so far as well. No matter...we will have a large time for sure :)

JNP

Hello, I checked and I thought I didn't see any threads yet for this cruise, I'm sorry I must have missed it.

A fabulously large time :D:)!

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings! I cannot believe how quiet it is over here, I thought the bear posts would have exploded by now. My little group of G&L is down to 11, I heard there will be group onboard from a mostly G&L church in St. Petersburg. It should be a verrrrrrry interesting cruise.

Jim

Greetings! I cannot believe how quiet it is over here, I thought the bear posts would have exploded by now. My little group of G&L is down to 11, I heard there will be group onboard from a mostly G&L church in St. Petersburg. It should be a verrrrrrry interesting cruise.

Jim

Hi Jim, James already started another RC first so I've been posting over there, you must have missed it like I did :D. Not much going on there either, even the fb pages have been fairly slow. Oh my goodness another group and G&L, this is going to be interesting ;):).

Archived