What to bring on board to go with Rum?

Do they make little pina colada mixers in cans? I know I've seen bottles of them, which are too big to bring aboard. What about fruit punch or something along those lines? Canned pineapple juice might work. Hmmm, I'll have to try some this weekend:).

We will be buying some rum from BV and just wondering what we can bring in our alotment of 12 drinks each that would go well with Rum.

Thanks

Im not being a smarty pants really ,but do you ever go to google and do a search(or search button on here)

if you google what goes well with rum or what are good mixers for rum you will get a million ideas

We will be buying some rum from BV and just wondering what we can bring in our alotment of 12 drinks each that would go well with Rum.

Thanks

I lovr to float the DARK RUM on top of a tall glass of lemonade with a wedge of lemon and lime with LOTS OF ICE.

lemonade is FREE all over the ship.

Your favorite crystal light flavor...you can bring the packets and make it as you need it with tap water...fruit punch for a rum punch, mojito flavor for a mojito, lemonade...the possibilities are endless.

I am counting carbs, so bring on margarita flavored crystal light to mix with tequila...did that at Nachi Cocum for a low carb margarita. I just asked the waiter for a bottle of water, shot of tequila, and a salted glass. Worked perfectly!

we bring in a gallon of Light Hawaiian Punch and some crystal light fruit punch. Mix the gallon with our rum for the first day then just mix up more fruit punch in the same container for the rest of the cruise! That's our drink of choice in the summer and all our cruises!

Archived