Maasdam Cabin 335

CenTex50

I'm booked on the Maasdam next summer in CA 335. Is anyone familiar with this cabin. I believe it may be smaller than the other lanai cabins.

Any information would be appreciated.

centex50

All the lanai/outside cabins along that passageway are the same size. They are all the size they were when they were all outsides, which is slightly smaller than the outsides one deck down.

Now, some of the lanais that were added where offices used to be---they look to be a tad larger, but I haven't been in any of them so can't be sure.

I'm booked on the Maasdam next summer in CA 335. Is anyone familiar with this cabin. I believe it may be smaller than the other lanai cabins.

Any information would be appreciated.

centex50

Centex50, I have photos taken this May 2012 of CA 344 that is exactly the same as CA 335, just on the opposite side of the ship, 3 staterooms down.

You can see them here ( about 1/2 way down the page) Click on each photo to see it full sized.: http://abqreunion2008.com/Maasdam/Deck-6.html

Joanie

The Wife and I stayed in that cabin last Dec.; Wehad also stayed in that cabin 8 years ago!

We enjoyed the lanai; was nice having our own chairs outside the door; was interesting to see how the room was re-configured for sliding doors; although don`t lock yourself out; as the keys to the sliding door are not the stay as your cabin door

Archived