~ Welcome Aboard & Come Join Us ~ CC 1st Official Family Group Cruise!! ~4/15/06~

Chucksta63

Hey guys don't forget about Fun Ship Freddy!

Who is "Fun Ship" Freddy?spacer.gifCarnival has introduced a new mascot, "Fun Ship" Freddy, who is now featured throughout the fleet.

Modeled after the line's signature red, white and blue winged funnel, "Fun Ship" Freddy was created to entertain guests of all ages sailing aboard the "Fun Ships" and reinforce the Carnival brand.

Decked out in his customary cruise staff uniform, the six-foot-tall mascot features expressive eyes, a perpetual white-toothed grin, oversized white gloves and sneakers, and of course, the requisite Carnival I.D badge. "Fun Ship" Freddy also has a tux for formal night.

In addition to greeting visitors as they arrive on the ship on embarkation day, "Fun Ship" Freddy interacts with guests and poses for photos throughout the voyage and is often found in the children's play area, the focal point of many "Camp Carnival" activities. Thus far, more than 20 people have been hired to portray the "Fun Ship" Freddy character. The actors, mostly former drama students, must undergo an intensive shoreside training session followed by a four-day "test run" in full costume aboard ship before being hired.

In conjunction with the debut of "Fun Ship" Freddy, a series of plush toys have been created and will be available for purchase fleetwide in the near future. Prices starting from $14.95.

fsf.jpg.64a6e4c49adebb46ff6be7dfe15836bc.jpg

spa_10.jpg

Feel the stress sail away as you pamper your body and mind. Relax and revive with a trip to our steamroom and sauna. For the ultimate in relaxation, soothe your tired and aching muscles with a full-body massage.

I want one of these this time!!

spa_10.jpg

Feel the stress sail away as you pamper your body and mind. Relax and revive with a trip to our steamroom and sauna. For the ultimate in relaxation, soothe your tired and aching muscles with a full-body massage.

I want one of these this time!!

Come cruise with us during non hurricane season!!!:)

Good Morning Travelers!

Anyone for Breakfast in the Paris Dining Room? Yes they serve Breakfast too!!

spacer.gifGreat Beginnings

Grapefruit

Banana

Melon in Season (Honeydew/Canteloupe)

Orange

Grapefruit Sections

Baked Apple

Stewed Prunes

Chilled Juices

Orange

Grapefruit

Pineapple

Apple

Tomato

Prune

Cereals

Corn Flakes

Frosted Flakes

Special K

Sugar Pops

Raisin Bran

Rice Krispies

All Bran

40% Bran Flakes

Hot Oatmeal

Hot Cream of Wheat

Breakfast Entrees

Eggs Carnival:

Boiled, Scrambled, Fried, Poached on Toast, Eggs Benedict

Buttermilk Pancakes

French Toast

Lox n' Bagels

Omelette Eggsceptionale

Plain, Ham, Cheese, Ham and Cheese, Smoked Whitefish

Low-Cholesterol Egg Substitute Available Upon Request (Egg Beaters)

On the Side

Corned Beef Hash

Sliced Breakfast Ham

Hickory-Smoked Sliced Bacon

Hominy Grits

Hash Browns

Breakfast Link Pork Sausages

From the Bakery

Danish

Croissants

Muffins

Plain and Raisin English Muffins

Bagels

White, Whole Wheat and Rye Toast

Beverages

Freshly Brewed Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee

Iced or Hot Herbal Teas

Milk

Skimmed Milk

Espresso

Cappuccino

Hot Chocolate

Is there a dress code for the dining room?spacer.gif

Depending on the length of the cruise, either formal dress or casual resort wear is required in the Dining Room. The dress requirement for children is the same. For those not wanting to dress up, the Lido restaurants are open nightly (with the exception of the last evening of the cruise), and have a casual dress code. Formal Wear: tuxedo (optional); suit and tie; sport coat, tie and slacks; evening gown; cocktail dress; pantsuit Casual Resort Wear: sport shirts and slacks; dresses; skirts; pantsuit NOTE: Shorts, t-shirts and bathing attire are not permitted in the Dining Room during dinner.

Some were wondering this is from Carnival's Site.

Hey Chuck..how's the group fun coming along. Too bad it is the wrong week for me and my family. I changed my glory cruise, as I really love the Sensations new itinerary. Great prices etc...So we are going to stay a few days in Disney before the cruise...as we already had the airfare. So we still go down the 22nd of April and the cruise is the 24th.

Have fun...

Hey Chuck..how's the group fun coming along. Too bad it is the wrong week for me and my family. I changed my glory cruise, as I really love the Sensations new itinerary. Great prices etc...So we are going to stay a few days in Disney before the cruise...as we already had the airfare. So we still go down the 22nd of April and the cruise is the 24th.

Have fun...

Hi Dolores

Group is going Great we have Several Familys going now! How are you enjoying the rain? We have our Fall Follage Featival going on in the next town but I don't think it is going well...:o

So your on the Sensation now! Cool the is another Group Cruise going out at that time too! The Family Jewels on the NEw Jewel of the Sea! If your intrested.. Dana is the group leader there and She is Great! You will have a blast on the Sensation though! I think they have a mini golf on the top deck!

Disney before the cruise WOW Bring an extra wallet...lol

Talk to you soon and stop by any time!!!

Chuck

Have fun...

Hey Dolores

Have you started Hockey yet?

We start next weekend!

Oh Check this out Lunch Menu for day 2! Baby Back Ribs!!!!! ummmmmm

Luncheon Menu - Day 2

Starters and Salads

SC Seasonal Fruit Platter

Jamaican Red Bean Soup

Chilled Curried Apple Soup

Medley of Garden and Field Greens

Main Courses

Chicken Caesar Salad

SC Oven Fresh Focaccia

V Spinach and Ricotta Cheese Ravioli

Fish n' Chips

Barbecued Baby Back Ribs

Create Your Own Burger

Desserts

Lemon Mousse

German Chocolate Cake

Bread Pudding Chantilly

Ice Coupe Belle Helene

Ice Cream - Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry

Sherbet - Orange, Pineapple

Good Morning Travelers!

Well we got ordered to evacuate this weekend! Were back and the Dam held!!! We got between 8 and 11 inches of rain here! Flooding is still going on on end of our street is flooded and we can only get in or out one way.

How was your weekend??? LOL

So are we ready for that cruise I am !!!

beach_group.jpg

Your cruise vacation includes:

• Fantastic Meals • Full Schedule of Shipboard Activities

• Spa Carnival's Complete Fitness Center

• 24-hour Room Service, pizzeria and ice cream

• Camp Carnival Children's Program • Beautiful DestinationsAnd a $100 Cabin credit!!

Archived