~ Welcome Aboard & Come Join Us ~ CC 1st Official Family Group Cruise!! ~4/15/06~

Chucksta63

Good Morning Triumph Travelers!!!!!!

Looks like we have a lot of lookers!!! You can still book this cruise with all of us up until Oct!!!!!

Just spoke with Dawn from the Orginal Travelers she is wanting to put together a BBQ for the Orginals!!!! Who want's in???

Hello Chucksta

I have a very serious question for you... How many children do you think will be on board this cruise ship? Is it near the 1000 mark ?

I may consider this cruise.

Lisa

Hi Lisa!!! I expect a bunch of kids!!! Here is what we had last time!!!! I hope you go!!!! Come over to our boards and check us out' date=', jump in and say hi!!!

Here is a list of last April's Sailing of the Triumph Travelers!!!!!

Triumph April 16 sailing there are currently: Corrected

23 - toddlers between the ages of 2-3

453 - children between the ages of 4-12

468 - children between the ages of 13-16

0 - 17 year olds

69 - 18 year olds

25 - guests between the ages of 19-20

and

127 - guests between the ages of 21-25

Where do you kids fall into???

Good Morning Chucksta...how many kids are they anticipating. Actually, we booked this cruise with you because our last did not have many kids. DH and I had fun but kids were bored because there were not enough kids and kids program was minimal due to low numbers. My son was not interested in another cruise. Now that he is chatting with others his age that are traveling in our group. He is very excited.

We have radios but not sure of the range. I will have to check mine out. I do like this idea.

I am glad we are booked and got a great price with this group. I think the prices are going to keep going up as the ship fills. And...all the good rooms will be filled. Easter week will be very popular with parents.

Thanks for sending all that stuff. Hope to work on passports next week.

Karyn

She will be 8 and a half during that cruise..

Currently only 7 yrs old. LOL

I am seriously going to consider this cruise.

Awesome Lisa!!!!!!!! Would you like to join us for the Stingray city excursion???? I have a boat chartered for our group!!!!!! If anything you should come to see Karyn Scream in her snorkel mask and not take in any water!!!! LOL She is going to try stingrays again!!!!!

This would be the one to go on if you have a child!!!! She will have so much fun with all the other kids to play with!!!!! Also just by meeting them on here with us before we go builds that bond a bit better!!!!!:) Glad your considering it!!!!!

Good Morning Lisa, This is a great group if you have a child. I cant tell you how excited we are to have found this group so that we can travel with others we get to meet before the cruise. And, excursions are more fun when you know others. Chuck has a neat system of radios to keep track of the kids and parents have planned activities together as well.

When we went on the Valor we had met others on the boards and met up on the ship adn it really made our trip. Other than there were not many kids. So, this one was perfect for us.

Dont listen to Chuck on the Sting Ray thing. I was quite brave. I got in the water. Beutiful, warm, crystal blue. I was enjoying myself...then a HERD of those big black things came at me. I quickly processed..STING ray. Prodominent word being...STING!. I simply displayed my physical agility.

Have you be on a cruise before? 10_3_6.gif

Karyn

Dont listen to Chuck on the Sting Ray thing. I was quite brave. I got in the water. Beutiful, warm, crystal blue. I was enjoying myself...then a HERD of those big black things came at me. I quickly processed..STING ray. Prodominent word being...STING!. I simply displayed my physical agility.

10_3_6.gif

Karyn

ROTFLMAO...LOL ... This is kinda what I heard...LOL She Climbed her husband:eek: Screaming....LOL

OMG Karyn you are too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds great Chuck! The Triumph will be only a few months out of dry dock, too!

We're sailing her this month. Anyone recently cruisesd on her?

I know their putting in the new bedding and that teen center when she goes into dry dock this October. Too bad we'll be sailing before then... :(

Oh well, I'll be cruising, so I'll be more than happy! :D

Please share any information on the Triumph! Great places for food/drinks, etc.

Thanks!

Sounds great Chuck! The Triumph will be only a few months out of dry dock, too!

I know their putting in the new bedding and that teen center when she goes into dry dock this October.

Thanks!

Yea we are hoping that they put in one of thoes new Movie screens!!!!:)

That'd be awesome! :D I'd love to watch a "Movie under the Stars"

Thanks for the great info regarding the Triumph!

Your Very Welcome!!!!!!

For every one I just checked Carnival site and here is what they are showing for prices for our cruise,, 4A is at $749 and the 6A is at $899 and the 8A is at $1049 this is the price at Carnival right now!!!! We have them beat hands down!!!! Their price does not include the port fees and taxes ours does!!!!

We have a $100 Cabin Credit too!!!!!!!!!!!

I just booked a cat. 8E for a cheaper price than Carnival's 8A..

Group rates are the best,, come join us for a great cruise and get it cheaper too!!!!! Follow the links in my signature for Official Pricing for our group!!!!!

Hey Lisa

I took a look at your pictures from the Victory!!!!!!!!! Nice looks like you guys had a blast!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh did the DW get a bit sunburnt...LOL... And how meen of you to take a picture of your DD when she was all passed out...LOL.. I did the same...hehehehe Your going to fit right in!!!!! LOL...

Welcome Aboard mc'mom & DD !!!!!!!!!! The party is getting bigger!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!

1) Chucksta63 & ImAcruiser (Chuck & Bobbi Johnsen w/ Nate 12) Booked!!!!8E Panorama Deck #1050

2) Christine & Matt Booked!!!!! 8A

3) Dan & Stephanie Booked !!!!! 8A

4) maynovmom Booked!!!!!!!!!!

5) disneyjunkie ( LaTanya and Tyreak {14}) ?????In Process of booking!!!!!

6) rfendt (Ron & Debbie with kids, Ronny & Rachel)Booked !!!!!!! 8B Empress Deck

7) Chris, Boo, Christopher and Billy Booked !!!!!!! 8B Empress Deck

8) robntawn (Tayna & Rob) Booked!!!!! 8A

9) Kids of Tanya & Rob (Jennelle (16), Rodney (14) and our 10-year old twins Cody and Chase Booked!!!!! 8A

10) pazandak63 (Karyn & Rick & Trevor (12)) Booked!!!!! 8D Lido Deck

11) Steve & Alisha ( Dana (4)???Process of Booking!!!!

12) tcsmithh: DW ,Father In-Law, Mother In-Law???Booked!!!!

13) mc'mom(Lisa) & DD (8) Process of Booking!!!!

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

I am in NH and our vacation week is the week after, MA's. I have a bunch of cabins on hold for the Glory for the 4/22/06 sailing. so I could get cabin credits and gifts and such...I was lucky enough to get airfare on song for only $165 RT including taxes from Boston to Orlando...the ship leaves out of Port Canaveral. I was going to wait for SW rates to come out, but they won't be out til 3 - 5 months prior and they won't be cheaper than that for us, even out of Manchester.

We have always done cruises during our April vacation...love it. But then again...we have kids.

If your cruise was a week later...I would do it in a heartbeat.

I am in NH and our vacation week is the week after, MA's. I have a bunch of cabins on hold for the Glory for the 4/22/06 sailing. so I could get cabin credits and gifts and such...I was lucky enough to get airfare on song for only $165 RT including taxes from Boston to Orlando...the ship leaves out of Port Canaveral. I was going to wait for SW rates to come out, but they won't be out til 3 - 5 months prior and they won't be cheaper than that for us, even out of Manchester.

We have always done cruises during our April vacation...love it. But then again...we have kids.

If your cruise was a week later...I would do it in a heartbeat.

Hi Dolores

We are in lake Sunapee area!! Where are you?? Our Vacation is for the 17th but we are going down early!!! I thought all of NH was on vacation for the 17th.?

We play hockey too!!! Kearsarge Thrashers!!!! Who do your kids play for??? I wish you would come with us this is going to be a great time with all the kids we have going!!!!

Chuck

Nope...some of NH has vacation the week after you...we are in New Durham, my kids go to private school though. My son plays hockey for NH Jr. Monarchs and my daughter plays for St. Thomas High School.

Our Glory goes out of Port Canaveral on the 22nd. I was even able to land discounts on Shore Excursions in Belize through a private supplier. I can't wait to try the cave tubing, or my little dd and I may just go to the beach one. And I also got coupons and stuff for free Margaritas in Coz...and free lunches etc. in Key West. I agree that Carnival does great pricing for their groups. My prices are well under what others have posted for pricing for the same sailing...I was originally on a different line, but switched to CCL. I do still have to fill a few cabins though. But I have a few more weeks for the $25 deposit thing. Ihave three in mine so like you, I had to pay the $250 pp. Plus I got assigned cabins as my older kids are across the hall, again full deposit amounts, lol.

Sounds like you guys are going to have a great group on your cruise. Sounds like loads of fun!

Oh Nice your a Group Leader too!!!! Jr. Monarchs we have played them!!!! We are in the pee wee's.. Have you checked out our Triumph boards?? Sounds like your right on top of it!!!!

Chuck

My son is a PeeWee too. He is on the 93/94 team this year at tier 2 for Granite State. He had a reallly bad accident last November (head on collision...not good) and at tryouts he wasn't rready to move up to the major team...so he is stuck playing down a tier. Whatever...we are just happy he is skating, let alone walking etc. It is great, that he is back to being a normal 12 year old...it was a scary time. I look at the pictures and cry every time.

Group leader...yes you could say that. LOL...I am still working on other discounts too. I was happy to get the $100 shipboard credit...that is really good. And...a few more goodies. If we get a total of 8 cabins...we get one free berth...you must be too...I am planning on splitting it between everyone at final payment time.

My son is a PeeWee too. He is on the 93/94 team this year at tier 2 for Granite State. He had a reallly bad accident last November (head on collision...not good) and at tryouts he wasn't rready to move up to the major team...so he is stuck playing down a tier. Whatever...we are just happy he is skating, let alone walking etc. It is great, that he is back to being a normal 12 year old...it was a scary time. I look at the pictures and cry every time.

Group leader...yes you could say that. LOL...I am still working on other discounts too. I was happy to get the $100 shipboard credit...that is really good. And...a few more goodies. If we get a total of 8 cabins...we get one free berth...you must be too...I am planning on splitting it between everyone at final payment time.

WOW a Head on!!!! Glad to hear he is OK!!!!! We are in teir 3 I think.

We don't get to do that with the birth money do to the fact they don't even cut a check till 8 weeks later after the cruise... What other goodies did you get??? we got the $100 cabin credit too!!!! We like this!!!! We get a some goodies from Cruise Critic also!!!! I have I think 10 cabins at the moment booked could be more I have not checked this month...LOL we have a ways to go!!! e-mail me and If I get some that have the same week off as you I will send them your way!!!!!!

Chuck:)

Dunns Excursion List:

1) Chuck

2) Nate

3) Rick

4) Karyn

5) Trevor

6) Deb

7) Ron

8) Ronnie

9) Rach

10) Chris

11) Boo

12) Chris jr.

13) William

Here is a reply from Pete. I am going to keep the Horse thing seperate.

Peat Taylor

Bonham Spring Lodge PO. St. Ann

Jamaica W.I.

Tel: 876 975 0028

Fax: 876 975 0205

Email : oneiltay@cwjamaica.com

or onieltay@hotmail.com

www.peattaylor.com

Hey Mon No Problem

August 7th, 2005

Dear Chuck,

NB: The State of the U.S.A. Dept. has requested to the Port Authority of Jamaica that a limited amount of persons should be on the dock. When you come off the ship and reach the terminal you will see a dispatcher holding a sign with my name ‘Peat Taylor’ or please ask one of the dispatchers to show you where I am waiting and when you meet me please ask me to show you my ID.

God willing it is confirm April 20th, 2005

15- 30 minutes after the ship docks..

Come prepare to enjoy your selves.

Have a safe voyage over.

Sincerely

Peat Taylor

Archived