Diamond +???

nope, Barefoot Beach is for Suite Guest only. Used to be our favorite place before they remodeled it and made it Suite Only

Sorry, you are wrong. As non Suite guests we have booked cabanas at Barefoot Beach through the Concierge the night before Labadee. I believe you have to be D+ or Pinnacle to do this.

OP; unless you have a cabana reserved (you may have up to 6 people registered for the cabana) you must be a suite guest or Pinnacle member to enter and use the Barefoot Beach reserved area.

Sorry, you are wrong. As non Suite guests we have booked cabanas at Barefoot Beach through the Concierge the night before Labadee. I believe you have to be D+ or Pinnacle to do this.

OP; unless you have a cabana reserved (you may have up to 6 people registered for the cabana) you must be a suite guest or Pinnacle member to enter and use the Barefoot Beach reserved area.

You are right, I forgot about that. We never do it, so was not thinking about it.

Diamond members get a shot at them too. I book a cabana in 2010 as diamond.

Archived