What drinks are included?

Hello all,

Im going on my first cruise March 2013, What drinks are included. I do not drink soda or booze, so what do they have. I was mostly wanting to know if RCI has veggie juice or coconut water. Also where are the best places for breakfast, lunch and dinner ( places with no extra charge). I will be on the Mariner. Thanks in advance for all the answers :D

At all meals, these drinks are included at no extra charge: milk, iced tea, lemonade, coffee, hot tea, and water. In addition, breakfast has juices available. They might offer you fresh squeezed orange juice, which is not free. Some ships also have various flavored waters.

You can get coffee, tea (iced or hot), ice water and lemonade all day long in the WJ....ice water is avail. from every bar.

Milk is also available, and juice at breakfast.

Sodas can be purchased by the can, or you can get a "soda package" for unlimited fountain soda.

I love the dining room for breakfast....shorts/flip-flops are fine. You are seated and served...much nicer than the buffet, where you're searching for syrup or jelly...or your pancakes get cold before you can find the butter......(can you tell I'm not a fan of buffets??)

Lunch is served in the dining room on sea days, but if you're at the pool, the WJ is a quicker option....you can wear a cover-up over your bathing suit (dry, of course!) to grab a bite!

Is the milk real milk, like we're used to at home ie: 1%,2% etc? Not that horrible boxed stuff that doesn't even need refrigeration (I experienced that at a resort in Mexico).

It is 'real' milk available in a variety of percentages. They are packaged in the small 'cardboard' containers.

Archived