Washer/Dryers on Glory

happyshelly

Yes there are washers and dryer's on most decks , also have a ironing board and iron set up in wash room. Just back from the Glory she's a great ship.

Have a great time, any other qustions I'll try and help.

I also learned that it is $2 per wash and $2 per dry. Unfortunatley, I will have to do laundry during our cruise as it is part of an extended vacation and I am not lugging two suitcases through the airport.

You might want to take along a couple of small ziploc bags with washing powder (and dryer sheets), as there are machines for them, but I understand they're a bit pricey.;)

You can get washer detergent in pressed tablets at most grocery stores. There's 2 per package and they're real handy. Also, both times I was on the Glory, there were several half filled detergent containers that past cruisers left behind rather than taking them home.

We were on upper deck forward 6284 and had to cut across to the odd numbered cabins to use the laundry. Nice heavy iron with steam! Washers were running all of the time but I didn't have to wait. I believe there are self-service laundry areas on basically every passenger deck.

Archived