Welcome Back Berwyn

He's going for his 60th BIRTHDAY next year! The clue is in his user name Cymro1953:D:D:D I think he has put 2010 by mistake. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hmm! I wonder where you got that from.;)

Jan

Well you Jan, Obviously :D:D:D

Off to look after grand-daughter tomorrow - wow it's so hot here! :eek:

Strange, I thought I had sent my reply earlier. Hey ho!

Hot here today with a bit of cloud this afternoon. Not as hot as you though. We actually got the gazebo up for the first time.

Don't forget your patience pills tomorrow.:)

Jan

Where's he gone now :confused: :D

You're not keeping up Linda, I just been replying to ones on Dream cabin selection. :D

And some of us had to go to work nearly all weekend.:( My 2nd weekend out of 4 on the trot . Delyth is not happy :mad:

Berwyn

You're not keeping up Linda, I just been replying to ones on Dream cabin selection. :D

And some of us had to go to work nearly all weekend.:( My 2nd weekend out of 4 on the trot . Delyth is not happy :mad:

Berwyn

Oh sorry, Berwyn, I forgot people had to go to work:D Mind you, I might have to go and find a job as inheritance from Mother-in-law fast running out :eek: Wot no more cruises :eek:

Oh sorry, Berwyn, I forgot people had to go to work:D Mind you, I might have to go and find a job as inheritance from Mother-in-law fast running out :eek: Wot no more cruises :eek:

It was good while it lasted, Linda. and just think of all those experiences and memories. No chance of me getting an inheritance. Just have to keep doing the lottery :D

It was good while it lasted, Linda. and just think of all those experiences and memories. No chance of me getting an inheritance. Just have to keep doing the lottery :D
Well it was hard work looking after her in her latter years, so don't feel too guilty and we have spent some on the house as well:)

But the places we have been to, you just could never visit that many places on a hotel holiday. I never thought I would visit places like Egypt and the Caribbean. Did anyone else watch the teams parading into the Olympic stadium the other night and say "Oh yes we've been there" several times:D?

But the places we have been to, you just could never visit that many places on a hotel holiday. I never thought I would visit places like Egypt and the Caribbean. Did anyone else watch the teams parading into the Olympic stadium the other night and say "Oh yes we've been there" several times:D?

LOl, yes Got to keep working to pay for them. Like Nell keep trying lottery with no success :-( .

Yes i agree about seeing so many places in 1 holiday. Like Red Sea Magic, there's no way we'd have seen all we did in one holiday.

Got Opening Ceremony recorded but not seen it yet. too busy watching the sports. I never thought I'd enjoy it so much, especially the archery.

Berwyn

Well it was hard work looking after her in her latter years, so don't feel too guilty and we have spent some on the house as well:)

I am sure your aunt would be happy to know the pleasure her money gave you :)

Mother-in-law! and not sure she would:D:D:D

Archived