Vancouver's Clebration of Light

My bleacher seat for the fireworks will be about 100 ft down the hall and out onto the rooftop of my building - except for the lowest of the fireworks we get a great view of the remainder of the celebration of light.

Cheers

Dennis

My bleacher seat for the fireworks will be about 100 ft down the hall and out onto the rooftop of my building - except for the lowest of the fireworks we get a great view of the remainder of the celebration of light.

Cheers

Dennis

If I bring the popcorn do you supply the wobbly pops?:D

Canada is not even in it this year! :(

I don't think we are every year....but I could be wrong.

Dennis

Are we all invited??? :):)

Love the fireworks but not the crowds at the beach. I always want to book a dinner cruise & DH is not in favor then I usually get stuck working....

But the fireworks are beautiful

Ann

Actually our strata rules state no liquor or food on the rooftops terraces at any time although we seem to turn a blind eye on fireworks night - but as strata president I need to set the example - yes the crowds can be intiminating - but living downtown does have some advantages and this is one of those.

Might miss the second night as I want to get away for a couple of days camping and biking around Merritt and mid-week is a lot less crowded.

Cheers

Dennis

Actually our strata rules state no liquor or food on the rooftops terraces at any time although we seem to turn a blind eye on fireworks night - but as strata president I need to set the example - yes the crowds can be intiminating - but living downtown does have some advantages and this is one of those.

OK,OK, but what about your friends....blind eye? Remember, pop corn for beer...deals like this don't come along every day...hope you have a microwave in your condo.:D

Archived