Cruising out of Vancouver? Check out the Groupon for the Big Bus

I have been flying for 40 years arond the world, amd have some experience. Lesson: never/ever fly into Vancouver for any reason.

Arrogant customs agents lack of directions,it jusat gets worse

If you have to go out of Vancouver, fly to Seattle and drive or take the ferry or train or bus. Canadian cusstome are totaly bad.

I have been flying for 40 years arond the world, amd have some experience. Lesson: never/ever fly into Vancouver for any reason.

Arrogant customs agents lack of directions,it jusat gets worse

If you have to go out of Vancouver, fly to Seattle and drive or take the ferry or train or bus. Canadian cusstome are totaly bad.

You just know there's a story behind this one....

While we aren't really suppose to criticize grammar there are more than a few typos - at least four that I found in a five line rant and perhaps someone can help jog my fading memory - this person talks about getting to Vancouver from Seattle by ferry - has a new service started up that I haven't heard of because I don't recall a ferry running from Vancouver to Seattle.

Also wonder if the customs agents are arrogant at the airport why would you think they would be any nicer at the border or when checking the train.

Cheers

Dennis

While we aren't really suppose to criticize grammar there are more than a few typos - at least four that I found in a five line rant and perhaps someone can help jog my fading memory - this person talks about getting to Vancouver from Seattle by ferry - has a new service started up that I haven't heard of because I don't recall a ferry running from Vancouver to Seattle.

Also wonder if the customs agents are arrogant at the airport why would you think they would be any nicer at the border or when checking the train.

Cheers

Dennis

I suppose a rant doesn't always have to make sense.:D

Can you provide the web link?

MicCanberra & Beav

Go to Groupon.com. It will first ask you for the city of interest and then your e-mail address. This deal will only last for another 22 hours. I bought mine yesterday since we will be in Vancouver in 4 days.

Why was this thread moved? Any idea?

Cheers

Dennis

You're correct! We shouldn't really criticize grammar. Would that be similar to criticizing punctuation? The use of a question mark (?) at the end of a question is handy. The use of a dash (-) is no substitute for a comma (,) or full stop (period.) where appropriate. But hey - we shouldn't really criticize grammar! :)

- this person talks about getting to Vancouver from Seattle by ferry - has a new service started up that I haven't heard of because I don't recall a ferry running from Vancouver to Seattle.

Cheers

Dennis

I guess this person knows more then us locals since I've not heard of a ferry service between Vancouver and Seattle (although that would be an awesome idea). Maybe they are thinking of the ferry from Seattle to Victoria then ferry from Victoria to Vancouver. :confused:

MicCanberra & Beav

Go to Groupon.com. It will first ask you for the city of interest and then your e-mail address. This deal will only last for another 22 hours. I bought mine yesterday since we will be in Vancouver in 4 days.

Why was this thread moved? Any idea?

Thanks, Much appreciated.:D

Archived