Booking Speciality Restaurants

newsier

Because of my cabin category, suite, I have an included Speciality Restaurant meal during my cruise.

Can I make the reservation for my included Specialty Restaurant before I board the ship?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Glenn

Because of my cabin category, suite, I have an included Speciality Restaurant meal during my cruise. Can I make the reservation for my included Specialty Restaurant before I board the ship? Thanks in advance for you help. Glenn

YES! You can reserved in advance. We did last summer on the Solstice in the Med. Then when you get on the ship, you can always add, modify, etc., once you know what other dining specials might be offered on your sailing. See more details at:

Speciality Dining Photos/Tips:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1434523&page=2

Much more details, pictures on my full live/blog connected below.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 94,051 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Here is an overview for this wonderfully-appointed, speciality Murano dining room with nice wood, ceiling, glass, etc., details.* Maximum capacity for seating in 90.* For the last night, they have 30 people on a waiting listing.* We booked ahead which was smart in order to get a specific date on a sea day.:

MuranoRoomOverview.jpg

The “Creamy Maine Lobster Bisque” is one of their most popular starter items at Murano. It is far different from what is served on the rest of the Solstice. It involves seven hours prep time for the different items. The broth is poured into your bowl with nice drama . . . and great taste. There are ten different starter options. You can have as many courses of starters as you wish. I had a second starter of Diver Scallop Wellington-Style. The warm goat cheese souffle is also a popular item here. :

MuranoLobsterBisque.jpg

Three of us had the Murano Lobster as our main entrees. It is cooked and prepared table-side from lobster tails that are first presented table-side.:

MuranoPrepareLobster.jpg

And then the lobster is served!!!:

MuranoLobsterFinalDish.jpg

Archived