Bering Sea Fishermen's Tour in Ketchikan

I object 2

• 2 months later...

We did this excursion in 2009 with a 4yr. old and a 6yr. old. They loved it, and still talk about that wonderful day. The adults enjoyed it as much as the kids.

We booked it privately as the age limit was 5 yr. when booked through the cruise line. We called to book, and discussed the situation with the provider so there was no difficulty.

:)Mary

We did this excursion in July and honestly I was just not that impressed. It wasn't terrible but just not something I would do again. The only really great part was the eagle experience.

The crew was super nice, although one of the main guys really liked to "play it up" for the crowd and he was a little cheesy.

They take you out for a short ride and pull up a few crab pots and some barrels that they have pre-loaded with some crabs, squid...etc. This is Alaska, so of course there is the obligatory gift shop for souvenirs.

Again, not terrible, it just was not that exciting for us.

raganuhe.jpg

aparyvuh.jpg

gyququ4y.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We went on this excursion two weeks aga and had fun! The eagles were plentiful and it was fun to see them "catch" the crabs. Yes, it is definitely planned out but we still enjoyed it.

hello i saw you recently went on this tour. were going in may 2013 on HAL, did you book with ship or indy. if you booked indy what is the time frame on getting back to ship? thanks

Archived