Coffee Bar on Ocean Princess & Old Coffee Card

sunluva7

I have 2 coffee cards from the old "buy one-get one free" deal back in 2010 used on Emerald. Is there a specialty coffee bar on Ocean, and will I be able to use these cards? One has a few punches left, and the other was never punched.

There are two places to get the specialty coffees on the Ocean Princess. There is a coffee bar in the Panorama Buffet on deck 9. There is another in the Club Lounge right outside the MDR on deck 5.

The partial card can be used to get the specialty coffees, one for each remaining punch. You can not get the unlimited brewed coffee.

The unused card can be traded for one good on your cruise, including the unlimited brewed coffee for that cruise.

There are two places to get the specialty coffees on the Ocean Princess. There is a coffee bar in the Panorama Buffet on deck 9. There is another in the Club Lounge right outside the MDR on deck 5.

The partial card can be used to get the specialty coffees, one for each remaining punch. You can not get the unlimited brewed coffee.

The unused card can be traded for one good on your cruise, including the unlimited brewed coffee for that cruise.

And the punches on that traded card good on subsequent cruises.

I was on the Sea in late May with 2 cards. One card has no punches and one card had one punch. Neither card was accepted nor would they punch for hot chocolate. We resorted to buying each drink as we went.

That is a case where I would ask to speak with the Hotel General Manager or Food and Beverage Director.

Archived