Bon Voyage Budget Queen

Time2sail

Have a wonderful cruise and trip! Thank you for all the information you give to all of us on this board. We couldn't have planned our trip to Alaska without you!

Blue skies, calm seas and beautiful days while you are on the mainland. Hope it's your best one ever!

I agree with Time2Sail. Have a wonderful, magnificient, awe-inspiring, incredulous, tremendous, stupendous, fascinating, exhilarating (and anything else I missed) cruise.

And thanks for all the time and effort you spend educating us newbies on a place you love so much!!!! We really appreciate you!:)

You have been so incredibly helpful. All I can say - and yes I'll shout it

THANK-YOU SO MUCH. :)

Have a wonderful trip, and we'll all look forward to your return, and you can regale us with tales of Alaskan wonderments.

Bon Voyage

I also want to wish you a bon voyage. I leave for Alaska 2 weeks from this Sat. and I know you will have an awsome time like I will. You really have been very helpful to us all and we really do appreciate it. Again have ahappy cruise.

Marilyn

BQ, have a wonderful trip. Many thanks for all the info you have given this board. Sharing your knowledge has helped many of us plan wonderful Alaska trips. I am going to Alaska in June,2005 and because of you, suggesting what excursions to take and what to do, I know I will have a wonderful time. Again, have a GREAT TIME!!! Lois

Archived