Which is the best beach on Coco Cay for Adults

Ruth

We will be in Coco Cay with another couple....we like having a good time...but would rather not be in the area where the family's go. Which beach in Coco Cay is the best for Adults.

Snorkel Beach, Watersport Beach, or Wanderers Beach?

I did not know that the beaches there had names.... :) We just go to the beach and continue walking around the back of the island until we get to an area that is not crowded and/or have a lack of kids running around. You don't have to go too far... We have noticed that most people/families do not want to walk very far and settle down close to where all the buildings are and lunch is served.

• 4 months later...

In general how crowded does the island get? If it is going to be packed I may be just as happy to sit poolside on the ship. ;)

Is there an easy way to find out if there will be other ships calling at CC on the same day?

Start walking around the island - past the inflatable water toys - to Barefoot Beach. Not many people go there. Walk even further down and there will be even less people! It's a nice quiet area and the sand is less rocky over there.

Even in the 'main' beach area, I personally didn't think it was too crowded. But I enjoy the people watching. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I also had no idea that the beaches had names. The island is hardly big enough to have a name, let alone multiple ones :D Now I need to ask my hubby if he remembers where we were on the island. All I know is that both times we were there, we walked forever until you couldn't really walk anymore. If we had seen another soul, we would have been shocked and frankly, so would they :o

Archived