advance reservations necessary?

mamakinrocks

We will be visiting Bermuda, Aug 8-10 on the Summit. We are considering doing jet skis (Somerset Bridge Watersports), the Hartley's Undersea Walk, or sev of the Fantasea Bermuda excursions. Do we need to book prior to sailing? We just don't want to spend the money if the weather happens to be inclement. I also did read that the Fantasea excursions often bump people if the cruise lines sell out. Thanks for any info!

Guest LoveMyBoxer
We will be visiting Bermuda, Aug 8-10 on the Summit. We are considering doing jet skis (Somerset Bridge Watersports), the Hartley's Undersea Walk, or sev of the Fantasea Bermuda excursions. Do we need to book prior to sailing? We just don't want to spend the money if the weather happens to be inclement. I also did read that the Fantasea excursions often bump people if the cruise lines sell out. Thanks for any info!

Both Hartley's and Fantasea will not allow you to book with they if they are sold out with a ship. The jet skis, I would not worry, they have them going out almost all day long.

Get an e-mail confirmation from Somerset because they do get busy and fill up their groups. You can cancel the jet-ski if weather isn't to your liking. Boats have a little more stringent cancellation policy but still very liberal.

We used Somerset a few weeks ago for the jet-ski and H2O for the Boston whaler, the West End of Bermuda is a great spot to do these excursions.

Have a great day on the water!;)

Archived