PWS Cruise to Princess' Cruise Terminal

kenmii

Hi All-

We will be dropped off at PWS for a tour and will store our luggage with them.

Once we complete the tour, how far is the walk from PWS offices to the check-in counter?

I will have my parents and my children, so want to know what to expect.

Lastly, my husband will be arriving to the cruise terminal while we are on the pws tour. Can he check-in earlier and come out to help us with the luggage? Where should I have him meet us?

Thanks!

I have been there. Yes your husband can check in independently.

It is a short walk between the two. Take your time, and you husband can easily help you.

You say you are being "dropped" off? Why not "drop off" at the cruiseship and dump your bags? Then just walk to the boat tour?

I have been there. Yes your husband can check in independently.

It is a short walk between the two. Take your time, and you husband can easily help you.

You say you are being "dropped" off? Why not "drop off" at the cruiseship and dump your bags? Then just walk to the boat tour?

I wish we can do that, but the pws tour begins at noon and ship begins embarkations at 1pm or 2pm. If you have a better suggestion, I am all ears!!

I wish we can do that, but the pws tour begins at noon and ship begins embarkations at 1pm or 2pm. If you have a better suggestion, I am all ears!!

My PWS cruise started at 12.45pm and Princess was not accepting luggage before I had to check in for the day cruise so I did just what you are doing.

Archived