Crown/Emeral/Ruby Riviera R500's

KnuckleDragger

I am trying to pick the earliest date on the Crown that has two balcony cabins side-by-side. I see alot of the low R500's show up alot as available in the BB's, for example R502/R504. From my perspective, these look like ideal locations, but I wonder why they are avoided? Lido deck noise?

I am trying to pick the earliest date on the Crown that has two balcony cabins side-by-side. I see alot of the low R500's show up alot as available in the BB's, for example R502/R504. From my perspective, these look like ideal locations, but I wonder why they are avoided? Lido deck noise?

We prefer 600-700 range because of the higher possibility of noise from deck chairs etc above. I know the suites right next door in the 400's have issues.

I am trying to pick the earliest date on the Crown that has two balcony cabins side-by-side. I see alot of the low R500's show up alot as available in the BB's, for example R502/R504.

If you are looking at the Princess web site, the site will only display up to six cabins even if more are available. However, you can plug in individual cabin numbers (one at a time) to see if theu are available.

If you speak with a Princess agent or a travel agent, they will have immediate access to all the available cabins.

We were in R524 (or may have been 526) on the Crown. The area above is just outside of the buffet.

Definately heard foot traffic, chairs/tables being drug around. At times something would be dropped. At times it sounded like a clog dancing competition.

Didn't ruin the cruise or anything. I sleep like a rock on ship. It would quiet down at night and I wasn't in the cabin much anyway but I wouldn't take anything under the wooden deck if I had any choice.

Archived