Missing Payment ...Maybe

All of you that are more familiar with RCI's website may be able to help, I hope.

On Friday, I made an online payment, equal to about 1/3 of our cruise balance (2 cabins). It immediately debited from my bank account, and I saw it just a few mins. later. Now, the debit entry seems to be missing from my bank account, but still appears as a payment on my cruises page.

Should I just wait a few days? Final payment isn't due until September, but I am kind of freaking out about this. Is it just a strange website glitch? All these terrible scenarios are running through my head ...having cruise cancelled because I it will look like I didn't pay full amount at final payment time, being denied boarding...aargh!!!

Any suggestions?

I have noticed similarities with online payments from my bank account. It often happens over a weekend. The payment will be acknowlegde by the company I owed and the bank account will not reflect this until it is posted after midnight on Monday.

Archived