Snorkle Belize -Rendezvouse Caye Island

TDH530

My husband and I cant say enough about our day on Rendezvouse Caye Island. We purchased the excursion thru Carnival and found it to be a reasonable price per person and included the boat ride and equipment. A fouty minute boat ride with informative and intersting facts, maps and photos of Belize and its history were shared by the tour employees, as well as equipment matched to your size. The island is small, picturesque and Cozy (something you would expect to find as a screen savor photo for your PC) The snorkel equipment was new and smelled clean. The staff was very freindly, helpful and 3 levels of snorkel fit everyones needs for an enjoyable experience. My husband prefers the scenery of diving but said the coral and sea life was well worth it and got some beautiful under water photographs.

Burgers, and dogs were cooked to order and VERY reasonably priced. Drinks and snacks were available as well as fresh made coconut drinks made with the local Belize Rum "One Barrell".

Beautiful clean white sand, shade palapa's, clean restooms and changing rooms added to the conveniences.

My only complaint: I would have liked to have stayed longer. But Carnival only gave us a 7 hour stop. I look forward to returning to this Beautiful ocean isle again soon, but I think I will book directly with www.AWholiday.com

Rodney with the tour company said the island is available for private functions such as reunion's and weddings and is comfortable for as many as 300 people. A wedding/event coordinator is also available to help plan an unforgetable event. Contact www.AWholiday.com for directly for all tours and pricing.

Any chance you could post some of your underwater photos? I am looking for Belize ideas that include snorkeling locations but am really looking for colourful and interesting coral formations.

Just a quick question in regards to this excursion. Do you remember what time you returned to the ship...and do you think there is enough time to catch a tender to the port area, have a few drinks, shop a little bit and retuen...

Just a quick question in regards to this excursion. Do you remember what time you returned to the ship...and do you think there is enough time to catch a tender to the port area, have a few drinks, shop a little bit and retuen...

That's what we are hoping to do also.

@ Cespo - don't remember exact time back to the ship. I'll blame that on the local rum :)

But as soon as the excursion boat dropped us at the ship we jumped immediately on a tender to port, giving us, just shy of two hours to shop and grab a cocktail before the last tender back to the ship. We made it in plenty of time.

Sorry I have not posted snorkel photos, I'm putting it on my to do list now.

Archived