Limo from Disney World to Port Everglades?

GoochDSA

Has anyone taken a limo or car service from Disney World (or there abouts) to Port Everglades? About how much would something like that cost? My fiancee and I are considering doing a few days in Disney before our cruise and was just wondering how much something like that would cost so I don't have to drive myself (afterall, it is our honeymoon).

Any help/opinions are appreciated.

TIA!

If you want a limousine it might be in the neighborhood of something like $750.00. You might want to consider some type of town car which would be less expensive.

You could contact Carey Limousine and get some price quote from them.

Keith

If you want a limousine it might be in the neighborhood of something like $750.00. You might want to consider some type of town car which would be less expensive.

You could contact Carey Limousine and get some price quote from them.

Keith

Yeah, it seems like a town car would save quite a bit. Thank you for the suggestion, I will definately look into them when the time comes. Obviously renting a car and driving ourselves would be the least expensive/least time consuming way to go, but who really wants the hassle of picking up a car, driving 3+ hours, dropping the car off and then figuring out a way to get to the port from where we drop off the car while on their honeymoon?

Wow that would be a nice trip. Make sure it is fully stocked with alcohol and mixers. Gef the party started early.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully, you only have one honeymoon, so why not go big? We already have a full suite booked for our cruise portion. We are playing around with the idea of Disney first, as of this moment. It'll be a couple extra $$$, which is the tough part, but we do love the F&W fest. and don't know if we would be able to get there for it until after we start a family. Luckily we have a lot of time before needing to decide.

If you do decide to drive, it's really not that bad, but it might be better to drive in the evening before and stay in Fort Lauderdale, so you don't have to get up so early in the morning.

I can understand what they are trying to do but I agree with you. They'd have to be in the limo by 9 a.m. and hell I'd probably fall back to sleep at that point while driving, and if you are going to spend that kind of money on transport you'd probably want to be awake and pumped.

Maybe it would be better to catch a cab to MCO, get one of those cheap one way flights to FLL and take a limo from there to the Port, or fly in to FLL the night before and stay at a nice hotel and take a limo around 11 a.m., or take the flight from MCO to PBI/MIA and that would give about an 75 minute drive to the port.

Hell it is a good problem to have I tell you that.

Hopefully, you only have one honeymoon, so why not go big? We already have a full suite booked for our cruise portion. We are playing around with the idea of Disney first, as of this moment. It'll be a couple extra $$$, which is the tough part, but we do love the F&W fest. and don't know if we would be able to get there for it until after we start a family. Luckily we have a lot of time before needing to decide.

I say go for it, no regrets. I live in Florida and I'm spoiled because I can travel up and see Mickey at anytime plus I get hospitality passes so my admission is free to the Disney parks once a year, plus I have options with the WildPass as a Florida Resident for $120 4 parks in the early part of the year, so I can only imagine not having that and what it would mean to have the opportunity to do it while the time is right. Oh yea, that Food and Wine Festival in Epcot is AWESOME . . . perfect way to kick off the honeymoon.

Archived