Onboard credit claim

HappyTvlr

On my last Celebrity cruise I booked an open passage future cruise for the onboard credit. I am very happy to say that I have booked my next cruise, and now I am wondering about the onboard credit. I have never had onboard credit so I am not sure how or when it shows up in the online reservation. I did a search of the FAQ and it indicates the credit will appear within 48 hours of a "claim". I sent an email to Celebrity asking for clarification, but I thought I would see if anyone here has any information that will help me understand the process. Thanks!

We did the same thing and I have been wondering where it would show up in my celebrity or whether it does. I hadnt seen the mention of 48 hours. If you get a reply from your email could you please post here. I plan to use my $200 OBC to go towards the tips.

It will not appear on My Celebrity. If you booked directly with Celebrity, it should appear on the invoice you get from them. If you booked with a TA, it will likely appear on their invoice.

The 48 hours probably refers to the amount of time it typically takes for the credit to appear on your onboard account.

Mike

Archived