Gold VIP Party on ship?

planb

Just off the Pride and went to the party. It was great! Lots of apps (that I have never seen at party before) and full size drinks were being offered.

The CD did a speach as well as the captain and officers. Then we watched a video and the CD led a dance along. Out theme was Mardi Gras - beads and masks were everywhere.

I thought it was a lot of fun and much nicer than the previous past guest party. Not very crowded either.....

Tam

Same thing on the Glory july 2, dance, Mardi Gras and everything. Ordered 2 rum and coke and they came strong and in big glass.

We will be turning gold level on our next cruise. I have been told and have read on Carnival's site that we would be invited to the PGP. I am just wondering if anyone has had experience with this yet.

Nancy, go into Manage My Cruise on carnival.com and click on "print cruise docs" and there in your Booking Summary you'll see the Guest's names in the stateroom with the VIFP level right next to their name for that cruise. Yours and The Andrew's should say Gold. My daughter will be turning Gold on our next cruise and she's technically Red right now, but they have her as Gold next to her name for her upcoming cruise.

Nancy, go into Manage My Cruise on carnival.com and click on "print cruise docs" and there in your Booking Summary you'll see the Guest's names in the stateroom with the VIFP level right next to their name for that cruise. Yours and The Andrew's should say Gold. My daughter will be turning Gold on our next cruise and she's technically Red right now, but they have her as Gold next to her name for her upcoming cruise.

Nancy, This is right ours showed our new status also even though we didn't have the right number of days until the last day. We enjoyed the GPD party more than the old past guest party.

Nancy, This is right ours showed our new status also even though we didn't have the right number of days until the last day. We enjoyed the GPD party more than the old past guest party.

So looking forward to the party on the Dream in Nov.

Thanks for the information! I will try this out.

Your gonna take The Andrew to the party.... now things are really going downhill!:D:eek:

You bet Bob! I think he might be a little peeved if I dont bring him with me. ;)

Thanks Pink. Looking forward to attending with you and honey in December. I am still working on finding you a poncho though. :p

I'm curious about bringing your cabinmate. My mom and I are travelling in Dec. She is platinum and I am red (I will be just 3 days short of gold at end of cruise). Would like to go to party (so many of our roll call will be there) but am figuring I won't get to.

Archived