Queen elizabeth drink on board?

scusip

The rule in the Conditions of Carriage is one bottle of wine or champagne per person, but elsewhere on Cunard's website it says don't be unreasonable and that in almost all cases they will not limit the amount brought onbaord. We've carried on 6 bottles of wine, a bottle of champagne and a couple of liters of gin with no one batting an eyelash.

We also have had no problems bringing a few bottles of spirits on board. I think "reasonable" is the key word here. Not trying to avoid paying in the bars but enjoy a splash of Baileys in the room service morning coffee and enjoy a few cocktails in the room while dressing for the evening. This seems to be ok at the present time.:D

• 2 weeks later...

hello

have friends new to Cunard travelling 28 Aug QE ex S'ton

and i i do not drink so have no knowledge of this one!

please can you kindly update me that is it def ok to take on board at Southampton in your hand luggage your own wine or champagne for your cabin use?

i understand it is OK to take a reasonable amount and that is what i would like to know please the latest. thank you.

ie 2 bottles of champers and say 4 bottles of wine (in TOTAL for 4 pax)

many thanks indeed if someone can kindly clarify :)

ie 2 bottles of champers and say 4 bottles of wine (in TOTAL for 4 pax)

You will not have any problem with that amount.

There should be a bottle of "Pol Acker" in your cabin on arrival, if you wish to drink it, drink that first!!

David.

There should be a bottle of "Pol Acker" in your cabin on arrival, if you wish to drink it, drink that first!!

David.

Terrible advice; at the very least, you'll be laid up for the rest of the cruise.

Either take the PA home and give it to the person you hate more than any other in the world, or use it next time your drains get blocked.

Mary:D

Archived