Captains Club Rewards

bee-ess

We are on the first level of the Captains Club having cruised once with Celebrity and it says in the benefits for that grade that we get a booklet of special offers for use during the cruise. Can anyone tell me what is included in the booklet - my reason for asking is that I am thinking of buying Beverage Packages before I travel and wonder is there is likely to be a voucher for a reduction on the price of them - if so I would wait and purchase once onboard.
Also does anyone have any advice about the beverage packages - thinking of getting the one that allows beers up to $5 and other drinks up to £8.

It's a sheet of coupons, not a booklet and none of them involve any reduction in the price of the beverage package. If you do a search of this board for "Select Coupons" you will probably find a photo someone has uploaded of the coupons. They are not very valuable at the Select level, but as you move up through the program, they become very worthwhile.

[quote name='bee-ess']We are on the first level of the Captains Club having cruised once with Celebrity and it says in the benefits for that grade that we get a booklet of special offers for use during the cruise. Can anyone tell me what is included in the booklet - my reason for asking is that I am thinking of buying Beverage Packages before I travel and wonder is there is likely to be a voucher for a reduction on the price of them - if so I would wait and purchase once onboard.
Also does anyone have any advice about the beverage packages - thinking of getting the one that allows beers up to $5 and other drinks up to £8.[/quote]

Hi Bee-ess,

Here's a link to Celebrity's website, where you can find the details on the various beverage packages. I hope this helps !

[url]http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/tabLanding.do?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages[/url]

Archived