First time cruising on NCL.....

wasiii

.....I booked during the "Pick Your Perks" promotion. Is there anywhere on the NCL site or in E-docs that I can see the perks associated with my booking?

wasiii

This is exactly the type of question that your booking agent (either PCC or TA) is paid to answer for you. They will be the best source for you to get the answer you need.

This is exactly the type of question that your booking agent (either PCC or TA) is paid to answer for you. They will be the best source for you to get the answer you need.

.....I know I can ask them but I figured I would ask some "friendly" people around here for an answer.

wasiii

And apparently a few of the rude ones too.

Great question, ignore the naysayers....Perks are what makes the timeline from when we book to when we cruise so fun...So yes, there will be many things that affect your cruise.

• OBC's On Board credits
  • Discounts such as AARP and AMEX promotions
  • Price Reductions
  • Price Increases
  • Special Offers
  • Latitudes Rewards

etc....

What you need to do is Research, be informed, talk to us on the boards and contact your TA or NCL direct when you feel you need application or clarification. First we book it but then we search for the Perks...LOL:D

Kev:cool:

PCC should be the best source but aren't always. I booked an NCL hotel with my PCC and he couldn't even tell me what documentation I'd receive for the hotel. And since my confirmation showed OBC but not the perks, I was just going to have to take his word for it. MyNCL didn't show the perks either.

.....I know I can ask them but I figured I would ask some "friendly" people around here for an answer.

wasiii

You might think that is a good answer...but it isn't. The perks for the promotion differ depending on the category information for your booking. Since nobody here....friendly or not...has access to your booking, there is no way anybody here...friendly or not...can give you the correct answer to your question.

Again...your PCC or TA (as they are the ones holding your reservation) are the people who are best equipped to give you the answer you need. You need to call them.

Hopefully you are looking for INFORMATION and not "friendly" people who can guess at what the answer might be. Don't confuse being honest with being unfriendly.

PCC should be the best source but aren't always. I booked an NCL hotel with my PCC and he couldn't even tell me what documentation I'd receive for the hotel. And since my confirmation showed OBC but not the perks, I was just going to have to take his word for it. MyNCL didn't show the perks either.

Should be, but aren't? So? Are you suggesting that a PCC and/or TA should never be consulted because they don't ALWAYS have the right answer? Do you really think that the people HERE always have the right answers?

FWIW...Perks will never appear on your confirmation. They will also not appear in MyNCL. For a list of the perks that apply to your reservation, you have to request what is called an "Ammenity Confirmation".

Archived