??? About the jewel and aft suites

cruisinmeme

i was told there is a bowling alley on deck 7 below aft suites on deck 8 ...does not show that on deck plans. If there is a bowling alley is cabins on deck 8 noisy?

What is your favorite deck for the SF suites? See that deck 9 is for handicap , so 8 or 10 would be our option.

Thanks in advance

i was told there is a bowling alley on deck 7 below aft suites on deck 8 ...does not show that on deck plans. If there is a bowling alley is cabins on deck 8 noisy?

What is your favorite deck for the SF suites? See that deck 9 is for handicap , so 8 or 10 would be our option.

Thanks in advance

The JEWEL doesn't have a bowling alley....you will be fine. We prefer deck 10!

Thanks in advance

As you can tell by our cruise history below, we love staying in Aft Suites, and only on deck 10. I have been told that the deck 10 aft suites are a little bigger than those on decks 8 and 9. The deck 10 aft suites are also very quiet with a simply amazing view. I've been told by NCL that the deck 10 aft suites are the most popular suites on their ships - cheapest entry point into the "suite life", nice big balcony with incredible views, and bigger than the other aft suites.

Thanks for the replies. Glad to know no bowling alley.

My daughter and family will be sailing in aft suite next to us and I told her about the replies. Obviously deck 10 being the best choice. She was wanting deck 8 due to the fact of being closer to blue lagoon and other factors. When I told her deck 10 got the vote, she said well has anyone stayed on 8 to compare it to 10.... He'll, I don't know. Lol

We have always done mid ship, but my husband and I are taking grandkids in family suite at thanksgiving. Not crazy about being forwarder deck 12 (star) but I am brave.

The aft suites on deck 8 are over the shops....no bowling. I'm not sure if the suite itself on deck 10 is larger than those on 8 and 9, but the balcony is deeper. Those are usually the first to go. We have one on deck 10 booked for October, 2113 on the Gem and they're sold out now.

The interiors of the aft suites on Deck 10 are not larger than the interiors of the aft suites on the lower decks, but the balconies of the Deck 10 suites are much larger. There are any number of threads on here discussing this. I would certainly pick Deck 10.

Here's the balcony of 10666 on the Jade (a sister ship of the Jewel):

MedCruise2010630.jpg

(photo by turtles06))

The interiors of the aft suites on Deck 10 are not larger than the interiors of the aft suites on the lower decks, but the balconies of the Deck 10 suites are much larger. There are any number of threads on here discussing this. I would certainly pick Deck 10.

Here's the balcony of 10666 on the Jade (a sister ship of the Jewel):

MedCruise2010630.jpg

(photo by turtles06))

The balcony furniture on the Jade is much nicer than what we had on the Jewel. Also, we only had 1 lounger, 1 chair, and a table. Wonder if the Gem is different than the Jewel. 2 loungers would be nice.

Archived