Documents???

Len3

Princess usually sends out docs to the TA about 3-4 weeks before the cruise, assuming that all information and payments are in order. IF you book direct with Princess, this gives you a few days advantage over having to wait for your TA to review the docs and forward them to you.

You should receive a pre-doc package shortly after final payment, info about shore excursions and forms to fill out IF you didn't fill them out online for immigration and such. The actual documents can arrive anywhere from 45 days up until the week before you leave depending on your travel agent.

What if you booked on-line? I booked through an on-line travel service and have already paid in full. Will Princess send the documents directly to me or will they go through the on-line company to me?:confused:

I'd like to get this answered as well. I booked my cruise through Vacation To Go.

I don't know if they changed their policy or not, but when I booked with Vacations To Go a few years back the documents were sent to TA first, then forwarded to me. If concerned, call your TA that you booked with, I am sure he/she would be glad to answer your question.

When does Princess normally send out documents?

Our cruise is set to sail on June 11th. We received our final docs yesterday May 11th from our out-of-town TA. Our TA air expressed them on May 10th. The TA may have had them from Princess for a day or so before mailing to us. I would think aprox 30 - 45 days out would be the earliest to receive final docs.

Archived