Dinner Shows On Anytime Dinning?

M.S JAZO

So I Haven't Cruised On Carnival In A While...(2004) On The Legend And They Did Not Have Anytime Dinning... Just Fixed... And TheySet On The Fixed Dinning. I'm Going On The Splendor In April And I Want To Know If They Still Have The Shows During Dinner Like When The Waiters Start Dancing And All. I Really Enjoyed It & I'm Taking My Family Who Has Never Cruised Before. Any Info Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Always Had The Shows.

So I Haven't Cruised On Carnival In A While...(2004) On The Legend And They Did Not Have Anytime Dinning... Just Fixed... And TheySet On The Fixed Dinning. I'm Going On The Splendor In April And I Want To Know If They Still Have The Shows During Dinner Like When The Waiters Start Dancing And All. I Really Enjoyed It & I'm Taking My Family Who Has Never Cruised Before. Any Info Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Always Had The Shows.

Yes, the waiters still do a dance (or two) during the cruise. One can be looked for the night before you deboard, and usually another night in the middle somewhere as well. If you are doing the anytime dining, as long as you are in the dining room near the end of either Early or Late seating dinner, you will be able to see this. Have fun!

The only problem is that if you are in an upper level dining room and seated away from a railing, you won't see the show. I can say for the Dream, as an example, unless you are in a booth along the railing, you won't see anything, even if there at "showtime."

I don't know about other ships, but it would seem if ATD is on the 2nd level, the same would apply.

Archived