Marina Starboard high resolutions photos

noiselab

To help you in cabin selection I have posted a collection of high resolution of outside views of Oceania Marina starboard side. The photos were taken on July 22, 2012 while docked at Langelinie, Copenhagen.

The link is

If you let your mouse hover over the right part of the photo, a menu will pop up to allow you to select the size of the picture.

Enjoy!

Carsten

Carsten, thanks for posting those pics. I am now able to see our cabin, which is 7059 on the Riviera, and I assume the same configuration as the Marina. Our cabin is visible in pics 9 and 10 and it's the fourth veranda cabin to the right of the last ocean view cabin. I'm concerned because I see some kind of large extended piece of steel apparatus that starts at 7059 and runs between the two tenders. It looks to be in direct view of five cabins. If not in direct view, it still appears to extend up to the top of the veranda railing or at least in front of the veranda rails and would be a negative for those cabins. Is the same equipment location also on the port side? We have plenty of time to change cabins so any comments on that big piece of steel being an issue would be appreciated. Also, any comments on what's going on below the veranda cabins in pic 11?

Carsten, thanks for posting those pics. I am now able to see our cabin, which is 7059 on the Riviera, and I assume the same configuration as the Marina. Our cabin is visible in pics 9 and 10 and it's the fourth veranda cabin to the right of the last ocean view cabin. I'm concerned because I see some kind of large extended piece of steel apparatus that starts at 7059 and runs between the two tenders. It looks to be in direct view of five cabins. If not in direct view, it still appears to extend up to the top of the veranda railing or at least in front of the veranda rails and would be a negative for those cabins. Is the same equipment location also on the port side? We have plenty of time to change cabins so any comments on that big piece of steel being an issue would be appreciated. Also, any comments on what's going on below the veranda cabins in pic 11?

The "Equipment" that you refer to is a part of the system of davits which lower and raise the lifeboats. When in the closed or "stowed" position, the top of it runs level with the floor of deck 7, and does not obstruct the view:

163514.jpg The Crew must have been doing maintenance, or having a drill when photographs 9 and 10 were taken, because they show the davits in the semi deployed position.

172223.jpg

The white drums on Deck 6 contain inflatable rafts.

I have this stateroom booked for an upcoming cruise, and in your pictures, I see the similar cabin on the port side of the ship has a lounger on the balcony. Do I have to ask for it, or is it always there?

I'm sure JimandStan know the answers to questions like this, but after seeing your great photos, it got me wondering.

Anyone know the answer off the top of their heads?

Thanks!

I have this stateroom booked for an upcoming cruise, and in your pictures, I see the similar cabin on the port side of the ship has a lounger on the balcony. Do I have to ask for it, or is it always there?

I'm sure JimandStan know the answers to questions like this, but after seeing your great photos, it got me wondering.

Anyone know the answer off the top of their heads?

Thanks!

You will have to ask for it, the furniture on the verandas is "reset" to the standard set up as part of the turn around process at the beginning of each new cruise.

You will have to ask for it, the furniture on the verandas is "reset" to the standard set up as part of the turn around process at the beginning of each new cruise.

Wow.... Amazed at the wealth of knowledge of all things "O"!!

Thanks so much

J.

Archived