Liberty Steam/Sauna

I am very new to cruising (this is my second). I will be on the Liberty Sept 22. On my first cruise, I didn't know the Princess had a steam/sauna until the last day of the cruise. I read the Carnival line charges a $30 day fee for the spa, which includes the steam/sauna, for the new ships. Is this also true for the Liberty? I definitely want to try these out, but not for $30.

Awesome. I'm looking forward to relaxing in the steam. Another question - separate sauna's for men/women or coed? I known you normally go nude (with a towel) in the sauna, but what is the (un)dress code when it is coed?

\coed....swimsuit.

un coed....anything from nude to swimsuit, former taking precedent.

The splendor, dream, magic and breeze all have the Cloud 9 spa. To use the Cloud 9 facilities there is a charge unless you are in a spa cabin.

However, there is a free stream room or sauna (depending on the ship) on these ships in the locker rooms by the workout room. It's VERY tiny however and not coed. Although, maybe not coed is a plus depending on how you like to dress when you sauna :)

A window? That's crazy, but I imagine it is very cool to look outside while steaming. I assume no one can look in. :)

i would think it depends-- if a person suffers motion sickness they do not want to be looking out the window.

Archived