Cabin Safe

Do you have to pay for safe if you have upgraded to a Suite?

Thanks in advance for any info:confused:

Thomsons make you pay fora safe :mad: even if you upgraded to the post of ships captain ;):D

Thomsons make you pay fora safe :mad: even if you upgraded to the post of ships captain ;):D

Lol would rather pay for safe, don't think passengers would be very safe lol safe with me as Captain:D

No charge for safe when I was on the Celebration Suite two weeks ago.

Really :) I wonder if this is going to be over the full fleet or just the two refurb ships ?

Nice result for you anyway and i stand corrected ;):)

i have my own safe which cost me £12 i have used it for the past couple of years on various holidays including the ship. It works well and has saved me a fortune. You just hook it over something solid like the bar in the wardrobe and it has a combination lock :D

No charge for safe when I was on the Celebration Suite two weeks ago.

Really :) I wonder if this is going to be over the full fleet or just the two refurb ships ?

Nice result for you anyway and i stand corrected ;):)

Don't think it would be overly expensive but did wonder if this would be included in upgrade cost as an extra...upgrade is not cheap, you do get free ironing service though lol

Clearchalk; was your suite nice?

Kalos; you gave info on what you have experienced, this is beneficial also:)

You would hope it would be as standard across whole fleet

Don't think it would be overly expensive but did wonder if this would be included in upgrade cost as an extra...upgrade is not cheap, you do get free ironing service though lol

Thats what suprised me as they are advertised as at a charge look here

but if clearchalk got a freebie off Thomson then I say well done .:)

Thats what suprised me as they are advertised as at a charge look here

but if clearchalk got a freebie off Thomson then I say well done .:)

Yeah I had not noticed this, TBH for the extra charge for a suite upgrade for just a week, I think a free safe is justified...:rolleyes:

Suite was very nice, large seating area a bonus. Had a third bed too which was massive compared to the deluxe cabins that we have had before.

The safes in the suites are a digital type so you key in you own code, where the other cabins still use the 'Ibutton for locking and locking.

Also got to dine with the Captain at formal night :).

Suite was very nice, large seating area a bonus. Had a third bed too which was massive compared to the deluxe cabins that we have had before.

The safes in the suites are a digital type so you key in you own code, where the other cabins still use the 'Ibutton for locking and locking.

Also got to dine with the Captain at formal night :).

Sounds good...might give the Dining with the Captain a miss tho:rolleyes:

Sounds good...might give the Dining with the Captain a miss tho:rolleyes:

Me too you pay for an upgrade and they expect you to eat with the crew ! :rolleyes:

As quoted by the late Geoffrey Hughes

:D:D

Me too you pay for an upgrade and they expect you to eat with the crew ! :rolleyes:

As quoted by the late Geoffrey Hughes

:D:D

:) Fabulous, I actually have a slight memory of this very episode of keeping up appearances

Pay the £15 .. at least if you do loose anything your insurance will pay .. check your policy . only cash jewelery documents and items in the room safes are covered.

Totally Agree that £15 is peanuts to ensure documents etc are safe, but finding out if this is included in upgrade cost which is not peanuts is a question that I am sure many will ask

In most Hotels your safe is free in certain upgrades, I am told this is a floating Hotel lol:D

We were on the Majesty for a 2 weeker from 13th July and the charges were :-

£15 for a week and £25 for 2 weeks.....My opinion is that £25 for piece of mind is ok...:rolleyes:

Eric n Lynda.

Totally Agree that £15 is peanuts to ensure documents etc are safe, but finding out if this is included in upgrade cost which is not peanuts is a question that I am sure many will ask

In most Hotels your safe is free in certain upgrades, I am told this is a floating Hotel lol:D

We were on the Majesty for a 2 weeker from 13th July and the charges were :-

£15 for a week and £25 for 2 weeks.....My opinion is that £25 for piece of mind is ok...:rolleyes:

Eric n Lynda.

Agree fully as above:)

Archived