Customized Photo Books

Cruise2End

Does Princess still offer the photo books where you could drop your pictures in an album and customize it with your notes as well as pictures? I haven't seen any mention of them on the threads and although it took me a while to figure out how to do it, I did one for our last cruise 2 years ago and was planning on doing one again.

Does Princess still offer the photo books where you could drop your pictures in an album and customize it with your notes as well as pictures? I haven't seen any mention of them on the threads and although it took me a while to figure out how to do it, I did one for our last cruise 2 years ago and was planning on doing one again.

We were just on our cruise and 2 yrs ago we did the photo book...loved it!

I asked the Photo gallery on the Golden if they had the photo book package and he informed me they were no longer offering it. I am looking at Walgreens and Sams club to do another book, wont be as nice but its a nice way to show your trip off.

We were just on our cruise and 2 yrs ago we did the photo book...loved it!

I asked the Photo gallery on the Golden if they had the photo book package and he informed me they were no longer offering it. I am looking at Walgreens and Sams club to do another book, wont be as nice but its a nice way to show your trip off.

You can build nice ones (but without the pre-supplied text and photos of the ships and ports) online.

Among suppliers are:

Shutterfly

Snapfish

Mpix (my favorite because it offers the most flexibility in what you can put on a page, but a little harder to use because of all the options)

You can build nice ones (but without the pre-supplied text and photos of the ships and ports) online.

Among suppliers are:

Shutterfly

Snapfish

Mpix (my favorite because it offers the most flexibility in what you can put on a page, but a little harder to use because of all the options)

There are plenty of offers for photo books online, do a search and then compare prices.:D

Among suppliers are:

Shutterfly

Snapfish

i also like mixbooks and picaboo.

Another benefit of using an online vendor (such as Shutterfly) is there is a share option to allow others to view the pictures, and if they want, can order photos for themselves. Great for extended families that are scattered all over the place.

War Eagle 76......excited to see an Auburn Tiger on the boards. We are major supporters of AU and are enjoying watching so many of our current and former athletes in the Olympics. Already preparing for a fun time down on the plains this Fall. WAR EAGLE!!!!

Archived