I know it's far but......

debi0518

My boyfriend surprised me today with a Cruise that he booked for Dec 8, 2013 on the Dream!! We are in room 6471 which is shaped like an L..Does anyone have pictures of this room? I'm so excited and it's over a year away!!

That's very sweet of him. YOu can do a search for Dream L shaped cabin on here and probably YouTube as well. I had one on deck 8 on the Dream and all I recall after entry is a narrow hall that leads to the bed area and the bathroom on the far left of the cabin. Long balcony.

Hey, the long wait is just time for you to do your research and plan all the fun that you're going to have. YouTube is jam-packed with videos of just about every excursion and port activity known to human-kind. You can figure out any accommodations before and after the cruise, what you'll do during the cruise, even download the menus, and virtually tour the ship through the more pictorial reviews posted here. Enjoy!

Don't feel bad, OP. My next cruise isn't until January 2014! :eek: That's what happens when you have 3 kids in college. I was a bit embarrased to include a countdown clock, but why not....

Don't feel bad, OP. My next cruise isn't until January 2014! :eek: That's what happens when you have 3 kids in college. I was a bit embarrased to include a countdown clock, but why not....

LOL yours is just shy of a month after our last scheduled one. Cruising is cruising, use that ticker! :)

Archived