Shampoo - Concierge - Who makes it ?

LeftcoastBC

Hi, Never heard of a cleansing conditioner. Just been into town and searched through chemist shops. I am assuming it is made in America. Could you please let me have the name so that I can purchase some on my Sept. cruise to New England. Thanks

There are many on the market. Wen, Pureology and Loreal Everpure to name a few. Loreal Everpure is the most affordable of the 3 I mentioned and available at any drugstore.

There are many on the market. Wen, Pureology and Loreal Everpure to name a few. Loreal Everpure is the most affordable of the 3 I mentioned and available at any drugstore.

Thank you. I will get a supply when we arrive. We also have a list of things to buy for our daughter in law. She is American and misses some of the things she loved. List is not as long as it used to be now that we have Walmart

Hi, Never heard of a cleansing conditioner. Just been into town and searched through chemist shops. I am assuming it is made in America. Could you please let me have the name so that I can purchase some on my Sept. cruise to New England. Thanks

Yes I use WEN. It is the original cleansing conditioner and I order it from QVC. I would start out with the Pomegranate (although I have them all). It is worth the price when you consider it's both shampoo, conditioner, shave cream, deep conditioning and more all in one. Feel free to pm me with any questions about it. I don't want to get in trouble for hijacking the thread.

Everpure is just "color safe" shampoo which actually isn't since it lathers. I tried that way before and I found no difference with that vs regular shampoo/conditioner. WEN must be ordered online unless you go to Chaz's studio in CA. I'm pretty sure you can get it shipped to you even being in another country.

The bath amenities are made by a large supplier of hotel guest room supplies. You may recognize and have used some of the other brands distributed by this organization.

Nice catch ; -)

I have waist length hair and, while it is not colour treated, it is dry and fragile. I shampoo only the scalp area and leave conditioner on the bottom half.

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the onboard products after the mixed reviews I had read here.

And I LOVED the lotion. Xavier was kind enough to keep me well supplied since I practically bathe in the stuff ; -)

I personally wouldn't bother taking along soap, shampoo, conditioner or lotion. For us it was fine ; -)

And I LOVED the lotion. Xavier was kind enough to keep me well supplied since I practically bathe in the stuff ; -)

I personally wouldn't bother taking along soap, shampoo, conditioner or lotion. For us it was fine ; -)

I love the lotion too. It smells so good!

And I agree that if you use regular shampoo/conditioner then what they supply you with is great. It's just that I refuse to ever go back to using anything that lathers. No more hair breakage, knots, I could go on but I'll start sounding like an infomercial! I'm not willing to undo it all in one wash. So for me I have no choice. Maybe they could sell WEN in the new, redesigned shops that are being put in the Solstice. Now THAT would be wonderful!

The on board shampoo is junk....also the conditioner. Whether or not you color your hair, you will not like the Celebrity's shampoo. It's only good for washing out bathing suits , etc. ...never use on hair. I always bring my own. Even my spouse who doesn't have colored hair hates the shampoo. I also bring a big bar of soap. I hate those small slivers of soap.

WOW...someone after my own heart!! I absolutely HATE the small bars of soap any hotel or cruise offers in their rooms!!! I always bring our own bar of soap, whether it is for a weekend, or 1-2 weeks on a cruise. If on a cruise, I will throw it away when we pack up for home.

yeah I know ..what a silly topic but there is a silly reason. Went in CC in 2005 first and only time and just thought it was ok..you know if the price is right. anyways...

I discovered a small bottle of the shampoo in a back corner of our "Collection" of travel bottles cupboard at our cabin. You know that pile of pilfered goodies gathered over the yrs. that help out when too many guests visit.:p

It was great ..the smell instantly took me back to cruising... "Made Exclusively for X" on a bottle about 3.4 inches tall, a spicy kinda smell and a bit of a pearl..ish gold tinge.

So do they still have it ?? or does anyone actually know who makes it.

Back in the early days X used to have specific soaps and smelly's made by folks and they told you who it was and you could get some at home if you wanted. Things changed when RCL took over.

Bob,

I see you are getting no where fast with an answer to your inquiry.

The shampoo and lotion that you are seeking a source for has been on my "list" for some time as well. And we really do not care for the new and improved lemongrass scented product!

The fragrance (of the old product that was replaced) has somewhat of a rosemary/pine undertone to it and our "stash" is down to the last bottle of shampoo. :( We don't even let the guests use it as it is so precious!!!

Someone out there has to know who made this stuff!

Sandy

Bob,

I see you are getting no where fast with an answer to your inquiry.

The shampoo and lotion that you are seeking a source for has been on my "list" for some time as well. And we really do not care for the new and improved lemongrass scented product!

The fragrance (of the old product that was replaced) has somewhat of a rosemary/pine undertone to it and our "stash" is down to the last bottle of shampoo. :( We don't even let the guests use it as it is so precious!!!

Someone out there has to know who made this stuff!

Sandy

and here I have been told that you can find out anything on the interweb lol..

Archived