8A Staterooms on Fantasy

oskarNZ

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone had any information or photos of the 8a rooms on the Fantasy.

I have booked 5520 and am hoping the layout is exactly the same as the Dream (of which I've been able to find out plenty of info). The wall divider and 2 TVs sold me on the room over an upgrade to a balcony.

But if the Fantasy layout is different to the Dream (e.g has the pole instead of wall), I might change to a different room.

Thanks so much.

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone had any information or photos of the 8a rooms on the Fantasy.

I have booked 5520 and am hoping the layout is exactly the same as the Dream (of which I've been able to find out plenty of info). The wall divider and 2 TVs sold me on the room over an upgrade to a balcony.

But if the Fantasy layout is different to the Dream (e.g has the pole instead of wall), I might change to a different room.

Thanks so much.

AFAIK, the rooms on the Dream & Fantasy are identical. The only changes I've read about on the Fantasy from the Dream were in the public areas.

:)

How wondeful. 5020 was my other top choice. I think it's identical to 5520, just opposite sides of the ship.

Can I please ask you a few questions?

Was the sofa against the dividing wall, with a long desk opposite?

How did you find the noise from below and from the teenagers down the hall. That was probably my only concern about the room. Loud teenagers walking past at night.

Lastly, I know there is no split bathroom, which doesn't worry me. However, I have heard the bathroom is quite small and I was wondering about the bath itself. Is it a rectangular or circular one, and if rectangular, is it a fairly standard bath size? I love baths and was wondering if they fit most sizes or are just suitable for kids and skinny adults.

Thanks so much!

How wondeful. 5020 was my other top choice. I think it's identical to 5520, just opposite sides of the ship.

Can I please ask you a few questions?

Was the sofa against the dividing wall, with a long desk opposite?

How did you find the noise from below and from the teenagers down the hall. That was probably my only concern about the room. Loud teenagers walking past at night.

Lastly, I know there is no split bathroom, which doesn't worry me. However, I have heard the bathroom is quite small and I was wondering about the bath itself. Is it a rectangular or circular one, and if rectangular, is it a fairly standard bath size? I love baths and was wondering if they fit most sizes or are just suitable for kids and skinny adults.

Thanks so much!

Ghah! I goofed! I wasn't in 5020, I was in 5022 (which, incidentally, has a door connecting it with 5020.) But it's the same layout.

The sofa was against the stateroom wall, with the desk on the divider wall.

There was absolutely no noise spillover from the teen club, and we didn't notice any noise from either of the theaters. Frankly, we were rather surprised at just how quiet things were (with the exception of maybe one incident near the end, maybe? I don't recall. Which just shows how much of a non-issue it was.)

The bathtub, as I recall, was more circular than rectangular, although it was more of an oval "squished circle." You're not going to be able to stretch out much, although baths should be possible. But yes, the bathroom is very small, out of necessity.

Overall, would we re-book an 8A on deck 5 forward? Not just yes, but a resounding, unqualified yes!

Ghah! I goofed! I wasn't in 5020, I was in 5022 (which, incidentally, has a door connecting it with 5020.) But it's the same layout.

The sofa was against the stateroom wall, with the desk on the divider wall.

There was absolutely no noise spillover from the teen club, and we didn't notice any noise from either of the theaters. Frankly, we were rather surprised at just how quiet things were (with the exception of maybe one incident near the end, maybe? I don't recall. Which just shows how much of a non-issue it was.)

The bathtub, as I recall, was more circular than rectangular, although it was more of an oval "squished circle." You're not going to be able to stretch out much, although baths should be possible. But yes, the bathroom is very small, out of necessity.

Overall, would we re-book an 8A on deck 5 forward? Not just yes, but a resounding, unqualified yes!

Thank you so much. Your description of room 5022 sounds just like the pictures I could find of 5022 on the Dream. I'm going to take (hope) from that, that the Dream and Fantasy do have the same room layouts and my room will be what I'm expecting it to be.

I'm extra pleased to hear that noise wasn't an issue

Archived