Yo baby yogurt and pastina?

jallen109

Hello,

I pre-ordered my sons baby food to be delivered to my stateroom, but he is also allowed to eat Yobaby yogurt and pastina. Does anyone know if I can get these food items for him at the dining rooms on the ship?

Thanks,

Jaime

Hello,

I pre-ordered my sons baby food to be delivered to my stateroom, but he is also allowed to eat Yobaby yogurt and pastina. Does anyone know if I can get these food items for him at the dining rooms on the ship?

Thanks,

Jaime

I think this question would best be directed to DCL. And ask to speak to a supervisor, the CMs answering the phones don't have all the information at their beck and call.

:)

Hello,

Thanks,

Jaime

My boys love yo baby yogurt and we might have meltdowns without it...so I was planning to bring it aboard with me. Are you going right to the ship or staying somewhere before hand? We are arriving the day before, and so I am having the yogurt delivered to my hotel by a grocery service (I usually use gardengrocer but just learned that Whole Foods also delivers on WDW property) and then bringing a collapsible cooler with organic milk and yo baby in it. just my two cents.

Hello,

Thanks,

Jaime

I can't remember any dish on board having pastina in it. They may have a smaller shaped pasta though - just ask. I don't believe they have yo-baby yogurt - though they do have regular yogurt - is there a difference ?

Since yo baby needs refrigerated, you might want to think going with the gerber yogurt for the cruise.

I was told by several people and the dcl line that there are dorm sized fridges in the staterooms, no?

I was told by several people and the dcl line that there are dorm sized fridges in the staterooms, no?

On the Magic & Wonder they have cooling boxes. Some of them work very well keeping things cold, others not so much. Put a ziploc baggie with ice inside them and they do a fine job keeping things cold enough.

On the Dream & Fantasy they have real fridges in the rooms.

:)

I don't know about pastina, but there is yogurt available, however it is not YoBaby. My son usually eats Activia, and I know that wasn't it either, but he was happy to eat it anyway. I think it was a reduced fat kind of yogurt, which didn't matter to him since he is a toddler, but it would probably matter for younger baby.

You can contact DCL with special food requests and they can guide you about what can be made available. If you decide to bring food with you, remember that you won't be able to get to your stateroom (and thus your fridge/cooling box) until at least 1:30 pm.

Archived