Which side of Conquest for E. Caribbean

jcgld62

Should I book port or starboard balcony cabin for the Key West Bahamas itinerary in order to view the ports while docked? I tried looking at the pictures of the ship docked in the reviews, but can't really tell. Any help?

Same as above.

Also, keep in mind that you may not even dock at the same pier. For example, in Key West you may be docked right next to Mallory Square, but you may be docked at the Navy Pier, far from downtown.

In Freeport, it doesn't matter how you dock. It's an industrial port and it's ugly.

Thanks Jane! What cabin did you end up booking for your cruise? We are currently booked in 7360 and I was also wondering about the blank area across the hall?

Read your review and it was great! Thanks

Thanks Jane! What cabin did you end up booking for your cruise? We are currently booked in 7360 and I was also wondering about the blank area across the hall?

Read your review and it was great! Thanks

You will see a wall. These are crew stairs that allow the crew to move from deck to deck and staying out of the public areas.

On the other side of the ship--there is a door that leads to the room service area.

Laundry room is on the other side-- next to 7345

Archived