new chairhog program on carnival breeze

CtheW0rld

In all of our cruises we have really only had one incident regarding chairs and that was a woman and her daughter who plopped their loungers right in the middle of where people walk. When one of the attendants came over and asked them to move since they were blocking the walk way they refused stating this was their cruise that they paid a lot of money for and the had the right to sit any place they want. (I guess everyone else didn't pay for theirs :eek: ) I made sure I bumped into the loungers each time I went past (which I did a lot on purpose). I also moved my lounger almost on top of them and when they said something I said this was my cruise! Some people think they can do what ever they want because they pay a fare. They are also the ones that treat the great HAL employees as "servants" and then complain.

There be Sasquatches abound on HAL ships! :D ;) Walking bear rugs and flopping belly contests that tip the ships, the NA almost sank 4 times its last cruise because of the flop off I heard! :D j/k

I was just commenting in general for all cruising that the 40 mins after noticed is a good practice. There are reasons, silly like I listed and actual, that you could be away from the lounger for about that time. Like I said, my clams are STEAMED when you get on deck, a platoon of loungers are "reserved" and it is 3 hours later that folk show up. Grounds for a keel hauling says I!

Derek

I agree! Maybe the little stickers should be in the shape of pigs????

In all of our cruises we have really only had one incident regarding chairs and that was a woman and her daughter who plopped their loungers right in the middle of where people walk. When one of the attendants came over and asked them to move since they were blocking the walk way they refused stating this was their cruise that they paid a lot of money for and the had the right to sit any place they want. (I guess everyone else didn't pay for theirs :eek: ) I made sure I bumped into the loungers each time I went past (which I did a lot on purpose). I also moved my lounger almost on top of them and when they said something I said this was my cruise! Some people think they can do what ever they want because they pay a fare. They are also the ones that treat the great HAL employees as "servants" and then complain.

Good for you!! I love it!!

The worse I have seen was watching the Super Bowl on Carnival.

While waiting to get in notice a group of people who knew each other and keep letting more and more in line in front The group had even made little table reserved sign which they gave to the fast children to run and put on all the tables.

I did not "see" the sign and just sat down at the table The leader of the group came over and asked us to leave threating to call security if we did not.. I of course told her to go ahead that if it was a sanctioned event they would have Official area for them.

She walked away.

That was my Last cruise with Carnival.

The worse I have seen was watching the Super Bowl on Carnival.

While waiting to get in notice a group of people who knew each other and keep letting more and more in line in front The group had even made little table reserved sign which they gave to the fast children to run and put on all the tables.

I did not "see" the sign and just sat down at the table The leader of the group came over and asked us to leave threating to call security if we did not.. I of course told her to go ahead that if it was a sanctioned event they would have Official area for them.

She walked away.

That was my Last cruise with Carnival.

HA! good for you. i've done the same thing with people saving seats in the theatre when they were hard to come by.

We ran across an TA who would show up each morning to lay out towels, her notes of the day & a piece of candy from the dining room on 6 or 7 seats for her traveling companions. To add insult to it she would go to the lotus pool & reserve the lower lounge chairs early in the morning before breakfast. :D

Archived