Last minute cruises

jsf

I'm sure people try to book at last minute, but does it work? What is the last minute and are the deals worth it? Did you book through Celebrity or a TA?

What kind of money did you save and did you have a good choice of cabins?

J.

There are websites where you can search for last minute cruises. Use last minute cruises as a search and you'll get many websites. The quick answer is yes. If you are flexible with dates and can leave within a month or less of a cruise- you'll find deals. It may not be the ship or sailing you were thinking of- but you might find some surprising deals. Your local TA might be able to help you or match the price.

I have gotten some good last minute deals on cruises. Sometimes you end up doing something you wouldn't have thought of.

One year- for example we were in Europe and I kept checking for Cunard's Transatlantic to drop in price (but we were covered either way because we had our return tickets). They did and I booked last minute. This year we had so much fun on Celebrity that I booked another cruise which left three weeks from then (Summit 8/12/12) and got a really good price on a guaranteed balcony. So that sold me and I can drive to the ship.

Archived