Independence of the Sea

las313

We are on the 1-7-13 cruise, so I was wondering if this is the same cruise as you are on, since you said 1-6-13? We did the Indy two years ago, and had a great cruise, the Indy is to go into dry dock in April 2013 to get the updates that the Freedom and Liberty got, but it is just the outdoor movie screen, cupcake cupboard, and digital wayfinders and a couple other items that I could live without.:rolleyes:

Keith

,,,meaning typical of RCCL....AWESOME ship. We were on her for 14 days in Europe and I bet she's just as exciting in the Caribbean. You will love her. Have a wonderful cruise.

We are on the 1-7-13 cruise, so I was wondering if this is the same cruise as you are on, since you said 1-6-13? We did the Indy two years ago, and had a great cruise, the Indy is to go into dry dock in April 2013 to get the updates that the Freedom and Liberty got, but it is just the outdoor movie screen, cupcake cupboard, and digital wayfinders and a couple other items that I could live without.:rolleyes:

Keith

I was wondering this as well! I'm also on the 1-7-13 cruise... If that's what the OP means, join the roll call: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1607398 :)

Archived