Taste?

fabby50

Hey! Perusing the dining options for our upcoming Miracle cruise. Saw the writeup on the Carnival site about Taste.

For those of you who have gone on ships that have it, what's your impression? What are the standard hours of operation? Can you use it as a substitution for dinner or is it more like an appetizer station? Are their themes for each night?

New offering since my last Carnival cruise, so I was curious -

Thanks!

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Hey! Perusing the dining options for our upcoming Miracle cruise. Saw the writeup on the Carnival site about Taste.

For those of you who have gone on ships that have it, what's your impression? What are the standard hours of operation? Can you use it as a substitution for dinner or is it more like an appetizer station? Are their themes for each night?

New offering since my last Carnival cruise, so I was curious -

Thanks!

Just off the Miracle today. The taste "bar" is right outside the sports bar and it used to be where the sushi station was (small area). They are just small samples of different foods. Not enough for a meal and it goes fast as people have to line up to get some.

Archived