Disney Fantasy Concierge Suites

A2ZMOMMY

Does anyone have any information about the concierge suites on the Fantasy? We are also looking for information about the sun deck. Are there enough chairs/seats for those in concierge levels? Where did the concierge passengers go for the reception upon boarding the ship? Is the concierge lounge nice? Think thats enough for now. Looking forward to February to seeing the suite on the Fantasy.:D

I've been concierge on the Dream which is comparable.

The sun deck is plenty big--any time we were there on the Dream we were either alone or maybe with a few other people.

We went straight to the lounge once we boarded. Very nice and convenient. There was food out, enough for a light lunch if you aren't starved. We also had Champagne (complimentary in the lounge).

Thanks for the info. We will be traveling with my in-laws who will not be staying with us in the concierge suite, so we may not go right to the lounge. We will need to see. I am of the mindset that only concierge guests should be able to use these amenities, therefore I don't think I would want to have them join use. We will see. Looking forward to the Fantasy.

Ditto to everything from Ducklite.

The lounge is really beautiful and we spent much more time there than we anticipated. Exceptional service and wonderful food. There were also two happy hours every day.

If it all possible, consider a surprise upgrade for your relatives to the Concierge Level, it will really be a value added plus for all of you.

Thanks for the info. We will be traveling with my in-laws who will not be staying with us in the concierge suite, so we may not go right to the lounge. We will need to see. I am of the mindset that only concierge guests should be able to use these amenities, therefore I don't think I would want to have them join use. We will see. Looking forward to the Fantasy.

I don't think you'll have much of choice of whether or not to have your in-laws join you in the lounge. The concierge staff and Disney share your opinion: only concierge guests in the concierge lounge. If everyone brought family or friends, it would easily crowd the lounge. We were on the Dream, and heard staff ask non-concierge guests to leave.

The sun deck is accessed through the concierge lounge. That is usually not crowded. The lounge will be crowded during the welcome reception and happy hour.

The only time non-concierge are welcome in the lounge is if they are dropping off a letter or package for a CL guest and then leaving. As it should be.

By the way, you can also enter the sundeck using your key card from deck 13. There is a doorway on the port side.

Archived