Some random questions

IAMCRZIN

On the Carnival Triumph....

Are the muster drills still on deck or have they been moved to where you can sit down??

When you order Corona from BV...are they in a glass bottle??

What night is formal night on 5 day??

Is there a bench on the secret deck on Lido??

TIA!! :D

On the Carnival Triumph....

Are the muster drills still on deck or have they been moved to where you can sit down??

When you order Corona from BV...are they in a glass bottle??

What night is formal night on 5 day??

Is there a bench on the secret deck on Lido??

TIA!! :D

I can only answer the last question. Yes, there is a bench on all of the decks at the "secret" deck that really isn't secret.

I think there is just one formal night on a 5 day.

It depends on where your muster station is located. Some people have mentioned meeting in the lounge area, so I guess not all spots are on deck....but you can't pick your muster station, you are assigned one, so most likely you will be standing.

OK Stu, I'll rephrase that for you. Each deck that has a "secret" area in the front of the ship has a bench in that area. :D

Dangerous when I am just back from China and awake at 3 30 in the morning.

We did make great use of the secret deck on 6 on Triumph when our cabin was right there.

We were on the Triumph in February. Muster drill was held at the muster stations not in a lounge. We were not required to bring our life vests with us to the drill.

Corona and Corona light were available in glass bottles but if you purchase them from a bar on any of the open decks they pour the beer into a plastic cup, even if you order a bucket.

Muster varies with ship. Mostly we all go to a lounge and after the demonstration out to the station outside.

Gosh, I see by your sig that you sailed before I did! My first cruise was in 69 but it was a long time until the next one! You must have been a very young child! :)

Muster varies with ship. Mostly we all go to a lounge and after the demonstration out to the station outside.

Apparently it does vary. On all of my cruises (Imagination 12/2004, Valor 2/2009, and Conquest 4/2012), we have went to the Muster station. The first one required us to bring life jackets but not since then.

Archived