Boston - Black Falcon Terminal Question

Lubbock2006

Just wondering if anyone has checked their bags at the cruise terminal on cruise day, caught a cab to JFK Library, then rush back by 3:00? I guess my question would be, what would be the earliest you could leave your baggage?

Probably around 10, but unless you check in, getting back at 3 to check in is cutting it too close...

i was up there about a week ago and while people had dropped bags, the pier didn't open for check in til around 11:30 or so....

IMO there would not be enough time, but I am not sure of the distance...I am sure 138east will pop by with more info...

I think you could easily do it. It's a $20 11 minute cab ride, so if you drop your bags at 10 am, get to the museum by 10:30 and spend 2 hours, there's plenty of time to get back to Black Falcon in time to check in and have a ate lunch. I'd get the numbers of several cab companies and call for a cab well before you need it.

Archived