Chef's Table-worth the cost?

Cairnmom

Since there isn't a specialty restaurant onboard the Destiny, I am thinking of doing the Chef's Table. Is it worth the cost? Is the menu the same on all the ships? What's included? Thanks.

Here are the old and new Chef's Table menus: http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/chefs_table.htm

I did the old menu and thought it was well worth the cost. The ship's executive chef announced and described every course, and did Q&A about his background, the details of his job etc. White and red wine were included. The servers were all chefs, and there were a lot of them. Superb food and real VIP treatment besides.

Here are the old and new Chef's Table menus: http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/chefs_table.htm

I did the old menu and thought it was well worth the cost. The ship's executive chef announced and described every course, and did Q&A about his background, the details of his job etc. White and red wine were included. The servers were all chefs, and there were a lot of them. Superb food and real VIP treatment besides.

I did the Chef's Table on the Triumph last November and will be doing it on the Magic in December. It is WORTH EVERY PENNY! :)

We do it every cruise and love it! Worth every $ and I am not a drinker and it is still worth it plus we usually tip at least $10+ tip each, as the people that server you pamper you like nothing ever received. Do not pass it up and make reservations in avance by e-mailing the maitre Don the ship before your cruise.

Maitre d' - xxmaitred@carnival.com

Steakhouse - xxsteakhouse@carnival.com (for ships with a steakhouse)

DE Destiny

Archived