PH/RS Included alcohol - recent cruisers experience

uktog

I had always believed that in recent years guests in the Penthouse and Royal Suites on Celebrity got two litres of spirits included but I read elsewhere it is only one litre. Can anyone who has recently been on board let us know is it one or two litres. (Yes I know if you can afford these suites you can afford your own liquor but I just want to know what to expect)

I had always believed that in recent years guests in the Penthouse and Royal Suites on Celebrity got two litres of spirits included but I read elsewhere it is only one litre. Can anyone who has recently been on board let us know is it one or two litres. (Yes I know if you can afford these suites you can afford your own liquor but I just want to know what to expect)

Ann

When Celebrity included the spirits as a published perk for the PH and RS, it stated 1 litre bottle. Subsequently, it has stipulated 2 litre bottles. I believe this is where the confusion arose. Having said that, I have had no experience since the bar set up was published as a perk.

Sue

Thanks, certainly most of the printed details I have seen says 2, though as you say it can also be interpreted as 1 so just trying to get a feel for what is actually happening

We were in a RS on the Summit for the June 10th sailing and had 1 bottle of Absolute and 1 bottle of Dewars already set up with mixers upon our arrival to the suite. We don't drink Dewars, so we made a request to our butler if it could be swapped out for another bottle of Absolute, which he did without a problem.

Just as a matter of interest we were given a 1 liter bottle of Absolute in a Celebrity suite on the Constellation last December. It was a nice perk we didn't expect.

Archived