First time on Enchantment

Hey everyone!

I haven't been on here since before my March cruise on Liberty. Life got a little busy and I sort of forgot about CC! Anyway, going to be sailing on Enchantment in May 2013, and this will be my first time on a Vision class ship. Just a 4-night Bahamas itinerary, but I really enjoy the 4-nighters. I'm kind of excited to try out a new class and was wondering what your likes/dislikes about Enchantment are.

Love, love, love the Enchantment. Especially love the corner JS afts on deck 7. Wrap-around balcony, shade and sun, lounge chairs. Also a walk-in closet that you can even use as a dressing room. If only RC would declare their balconies non-smoking, it would be perfect, especially now that it's moving to Port Canaveral.

Aside from the JS corners, we also love the size of Enchantment: not too big, not too small, juuuussstt right. The ship is very elegant. You'll love it!

Radio is currently reporting LIVE from Enchantment in Bermuda...there are lots of ship photos.....check it out here!!

enchantment is a great ship!! loved my sailing back in may....6 nights to Bermuda...had an awesome time!! Really had no dislikes.....everyone was very nice....the food was great.....and the time went by way too fast!!

Archived